thirty-nine.

Thursday, April 4th, 2020

Danielle's POV

Stefania and I walk hand in hand out of the airport feeling the warm LA air touch our skin. "Oh LA, how much I've missed you," I smile and turn towards Stefania holding Jeff's leash. 

"Now to find the car," Stefania laughs at the full parking lot. 

"Oh what fun," I glare at her as we walk through the parked cars attempting to find mine. "Finally!" I throw my hands in the air unlocking my small black car. I watch as Stefania puts Jeff in the backseat while I put our bags away.

Soon after I'm in the front seat with my hand on her thigh driving down the road. "Do you want me to drop you off at your house?" I asked knowing she would like to go home. 

"Uh, yeah, I need to meet up with Gio, but I'll text you later," she says and opens her phone. 

"Yeah, that's fine," I say rubbing my thumb on the top of her thigh. We pull up to her house and I get out of the car to take her bags inside. 

"Danielle, I can take my own bags in," she says while opening the door for Jeff to get out. 

"I know," I smile and watch Jeff run to Stefania's backyard. I walk Stefania to her door, putting my arms around her waist, and peck her lips. "I'll talk to you later?" I ask while wondering my hands down her back. 

"Yes Bambina, I'll see you later," she smiles and I take my hands off her handing her the black bag. 

"I'll miss you," I say backing up and heading to the car. 

"I'll miss you too" she yells over to me as I get into my car. I shut the car door and wave as she watches me back out of her driveway.

Stefania's POV

Gio<3

S- can you come over?

G- Yeah, is everything alright? 

S-Yeah, I just wanna talk.

G- I'll be over soon.

I put my phone in my pocket and head to my bedroom to start putting my clothes away. I set a pile off to the side for dirty clothes that will need to be washed. I finish my first task and I put my suitcase in the guest bedroom closet. 

I put my dirty clothes in a basket that I will clean later this week. I head back to the living room just in time for Gio to get here knocking on the door. "Gio!" I say excitedly opening the door automatically hugging him. 

"Hey Stef," he smiles and heads to the couch. 

"I want to talk about Danielle," I smile and he puts his arm over the back of the couch.

"Okay?" he smiles and looks over at Jeff. 

"She told me that she loved me and I said it back," I sit down on the couch playing with my hands. 

"That's good, isn't it?" He asks confused about why I called him over for that. 

"We talked about a lot of stuff," I pause, "We talked about what we wanted in the future. She wants to buy a van to travel around America, she said she doesn't care if she has kids and how we both want to live somewhere we can sit outside naked and not be worried about the neighbors seeing us," I say watching Gio's face change. 

"I didn't need to know that..." he puts his hand against his head and laughs. "You guys sound perfect for each other," he looks up at me and smiles. 

"Can you help me with something?" I ask heading towards the backdoor.

Danielle's POV

I head into my garage in my black sports bra and shorts. I start my work out listening to music not realizing someone was knocking on the garage door. I watch as the side door opens scaring me half to death. 

I watch the Italian walk in with Jeff, shutting the door behind her. "How did you get in here?" I ask confused as I wrap the towel around my neck. 

"You told me where that key was," she laughs walking over. 

I pause the music and set down on the chair against the wall. "I thought you were going to be with Gio?" I asked placing my lips against hers. 

"I already saw him," she smiles and places her lips against mine again, this time lasting longer than the previous one. 

"I came here to ask you a question," she smiles and sits on my lap facing me. 

"Oh yeah, what's up?" I ask putting my arms around her body. 

"Move in with me," she pauses leaving me kind of shocked. 

"Really?" I ask shocked. 

"Yes," she smiles and waits for an answer. 

"Where will I put my equipment?" I ask looking deep into her beautiful eyes. 

"While Gio was over he helped me clean out the shed in the back, he's putting in air conditioning right now," she smiles while putting her arms around my neck. 

"This is an offer I can't refuse," I smile and kiss her. 

"Nope, you can't," she smiles. 

"Then let's go get some boxes," I stand up and put her legs around my waist. 

"Let's go," she sets her feet on the ground placing kisses on my face. Stefania heads into the kitchen while I get ready.

Stefania's POV

I grab some boxes and tape from the trunk of Danielle's car heading inside. I head to the kitchen putting the boxes together getting them ready for Danielle to start putting stuff in them. "What am I going to do with my bed?" Danielle walks in immediately asking me questions. 

"We could put it in the guest bedroom for now," I suggest and Danielle agrees. Danielle walks over and grabs plates out of the cabinet and we start packing. 

"This is going to be fun."

Socials: 

Instagram/Twitter- MoreStefanielle

TikTok- MoreStefanielle