two.

Wednesday, February 20th, 2020

Danielle's POV

I hop out of my car and head inside my house and change. (top picture with jeans) I grab a water bottle from the fridge, drinking it as I make my way to the bathroom to put some perfume on. I walk back out to my car and head my way to Stefania's house.

Stefania's POV

I was laying on the couch with Jeff when someone knocked on the door. I changed into some grey shorts and a red shirt eariler. I make my way to the door and open it to Danielle. "Danielle!" I open the door wider for her to walk through. she walks in and gets greeted by Jeff. "Ah, yes, Danielle this is Jeff, Jeff this is Danielle," Danielle kneels and pets Jeff. 

"Do you want to watch TV?" I ask Danielle who is now standing. "I'd love to," I walk over to the couch, resting my feet up on the couch and she lays hers on the L part of the couch. "Come here Jeff," I yell and she runs up, jumping on the couch, making a spot to lay down in Danielle's lap. 

"What the heck," we laugh, "You like her more than me already?" I look over at the dog laying in Danielle's lap. I shake my head and grab the remote. "What do you want to watch?" I ask. "have you seen any of Grey's Anatomy?" the blonde asks me. "No actually, want to watch that?" I ask. "I'd love to, and I haven't either," She smiles at me and I turn on Netflix. We start from the beginning and talk throughout it.

"Wow, look how young Ellen looks!" I laugh and reach over to pet Jeff. "She really was then. She has spent 15 years on Grey's," she pauses looking up at me while I rub Jeff's head. "That's a long time," she continued. "What got you into acting?" I ask and lean back down onto the arm of the couch. 

"I just have always loved to do it, it's so much fun," she smiles at me. "What about you?" she asks me while the tv show goes to the next episode. "Well, that's a good question," I laugh. "I was in a playgroup in Italy and from there on I have loved doing it," I smile and look down at my phone at is ringing. "Excuse me." I stand up and walk to the kitchen. 

"Ciao Mamma come stai?" I ask. "Sto bene tesoro, come va la recitazione?" she asks me. "molto bene, sono con uno dei miei compangni di squadra in questo momento. Posso chiamarti più tardi?" I ask "Ah, Sì, vai, ti parlo dopo." she responds to my question. I hang up the phone and walk back to the couch where Danielle is still watching the tv. "Sorry my mom called." I smile putting my phone down on the coffee table. "It's fine," she smiles over towards me and goes back to petting Jeff. I look at my phone time that showed 8:45 pm.

Danielle's POV

I'm probably just making up everything in my head. I watch as Stefania looks at her phone to check the time. she probably wants me gone, but I'm really enjoying being with her. I put my hand on Jeff's back. 

"You are going to have to come back here more often, Jeff really likes you," she laughs and sits up. "I may have too, but not just because of Jeff," I say looking down at the dog as I can feel her eyes burning into my head. I look up at the brunette staring at me. I felt the natural chemistry we have going on when we first met. I look around the room and notice all the photos. "Did you take these photos?" I ask, breaking the silence. "Yes, I did, I like to travel. I saw that you like to-" she cuts herself off. 

"Have you been stalking my Instagram?" I joke. "I- uh-" I cut her off by laughing at her while she stumbles with her words. "It's okay, I did too. I wanted to know who I was acting with," I wink and look back down at Jeff laughing. 

"Why didn't you follow me then?" she asks. "I haven't properly met you then. why didn't you" I laugh. I take out my phone and search for her. "Fair." she laughs and lays on her stomach facing Jeff and me. I follow her and I hear her phone go off. she picks up her phone and smiles then looks at me. 

"Are you happy now?" I smile rubbing while Jeff's back. My phone goes off and I know it's Stefania following me. I take out my phone and record a video. "Guys look at my new friend, you'll see her on your screen with me on Thursday!" I take a video of Stefania laying on her stomach in front of me with Jeff. "Do you care if I post it?" I ask. "Go ahead" she smiles. I look down at the time that showed 9:34 pm. 

"I better get going, we have to go to set early," I sigh. "Aw, do you have to?" she whines. "I have an extra bedroom you can stay in there," she says petting Jeff. "Hm, only if I get to sleep with Jeff," Stefania gives me the death stare. "Only if she chooses you..." she smiles towards the end. "One more episode and then you can leave if you want," she laughs. 

We watch episode 5 and Jeff stands up to stretch and circles around beside me. Jeff lays her head on my thigh and falls asleep. I look up at the tv and post a picture of it on my story.

Stefania's POV 

I turn towards Danielle and look at her with my dog. "I can't believe she likes you more than me" I laugh petting her head. "Honestly, me too, I've never had a dog so I honestly find it very surprising," she laughs and pets her with me. We watch the show hitting each other's hands occasionally. The episode ends and I look over at Danielle. 

"Well that's my cue," she says gently taking Jeff off of her lap. "Bella, stay in the guest room. it's late. I'll give you some clothes for the night," I smile. "Are you sure? I wouldn't want to bother you or Jeff," she says picking up her phone from the couch. "Trust me, I think Jeff would love it." I smile. "okay, I'll stay" she laughs. 

"Follow me, bella," I say taking her hand to the guest bedroom. A blue walled room with a queen-sized bed. "Here is your room for the night," I smile showing her the room. "where's the bathroom," she asks me. "Right here" I head across the hall, "here it is." I smile at her. "okay thanks" she smiles at me. "Anytime, Bella" I walk towards the living room to grab my phone. "If you need anything my bedroom is over here." I smile towards the blonde.