sixty-five.

Sunday, August 23rd, 2020

Stefania's POV

"What do you want for breakfast?" I peek my head in while leaning against the door frame of our bedroom. 

"Uh, whatever is fine," she whispers while looking down at my phone with a confused expression.

"What's wrong?" I make my way into the bedroom, flopping down next to her wondering what she could possibly be confused at my looking at my phone. "Bambina, what's wrong?"

"Who is Salvatore?" the blonde looks up from my phone causing me to laugh at the name.

"Salvatore is my brother," I burst out into laughter while the blonde continues to look at me in confusion. 

"I think I would know if you had another brother," Danielle lets go of my hand, causing me to stop laughing, "Who is he."

I look over at her, confused on why she doesn't believe me when I say that he is my brother.

"Danielle, he is my brother, he lives in Sicily," I rest my hand on her stomach while I look down at her.

"Why do you never talk about him?" she sets her hand on top of mine while I run my thumb over her stomach.

"I thought you knew about him," I spoke softly, allowing me to realize I've never told her about my other siblings that aren't Gio

"No, I didn't," she looks at me with a sad expression on her face.

 "What do you want to know?" I lean down, leaving a kiss on her forehead

The blonde sits up from her laying position, looking me in the eye as she speaks, "Where does he live?"

"Sicily, with my sister," Danielle's eyes widen, I could tell she was extremely confused on why she's never heard of the two of them.

"You have a sister?" she hits my arm with her hand causing me to jump as she makes contact.

"Yes, I have a sister, ow!" I yell as Jeff makes her way into my lap. 

"How come this is the first time I'm hearing of them?" she pauses, taking a deep breath. "Do they know about me?"

"Of course they know about you Danielle, you're the love of my life who is carrying my child," I laugh softly at the blonde, watching her frown turn into a smile as I spoke. 

"Do you talk to them?" Danielle asks another question while moving the fairly large pregnancy pillow around trying to get comfortable. 

"I talk to them every Sunday," I pause while my phone vibrates from under my leg. "I talk to Vittoria more than that, she likes to keep up with what I'm doing."

"You have another sister?"

"No, no, no," I laugh at the blonde as she starts to question everything, "she's my niece."

"When do I get to meet them?" Danielle's ocean blue eyes look up at me as she smiles widely while cuddling her head into my shoulder. 

"You could call with us today, their English isn't too good, but you'll understand," I feel Danielle nod as we lay there together.

"I'd like that,"

***

I lay on the couch with Danielle's head resting in my lap as we wait for Daniela to call my lap. "You're beautiful," I smile down at her before my phone starts to ring on her stomach.

"Ciao!!" I yell as my sister pops up on my phone. 

Danielle quickly sits up with the help of me as she rests against me.