twenty-three

Saturday, March 14th, 2020

Jaina's POV

I stand up and head to the back where Danielle and Stefania are cuddled up on the bed. I look and see that both of them are passed out. I grab my phone and take a picture knowing they would enjoy it. Plus, it was cute, I was kinda jealous. 

I head back to the front to keep Barrett company while she drives. "They are passed out," I smile and show her the picture. 

"They are so cute," Barrett says putting her eyes back on the road. 

"I'm kinda jealous of them," I laugh and put my phone away.

Danielle's POV

I wake up with Stefania in my arms. I stare at the ceiling not wanting to wake her up. I open my phone and look at the tweets about our Instagram posts. I scroll through liking them and commenting on some.

"Is this real??" -a person on Twitter

"I think so?" I respond. 

I look over at Stefania whose eyes are now open. "Hi, beautiful," I smile and kiss her forehead. 

"You're going to drive these people insane," she yawns and tucks her head into my neck. 

"It is fun," I smile and put my phone down. I wrap my arms around her small body and kiss her forehead. 

"We should be getting to the cabin soon," I smile and she puts her arms around my neck. 

"Good," she stretches and rolls over putting her back towards me. 

"I like this side of you and all, but I'd much rather see your face," I laugh and she turns back towards me. 

she rolls her eyes and grabs my phone. I watch her open Instagram and take a selfie of us where I'm holding her. "Oh yeah, I'm the one driving the people insane," I laugh and she puts my phone down. She puts her hands on my cheeks and kisses me. 

"I can't wait to get to the cabin", she smiles and kisses me again. 

"I can't wait to go hiking," I smile and she looks at me weirdly. 

"We are so different," she laughs and showers me with kisses. I feel the RV drift off and onto a gravel road. 

"Come on," I smile and take her hand. We run-up to the front and I set Stefania in my lap. We watch as we pull up to our cabin for the next few days. Once we park I quickly run outside and put my hands up. 

"We are here," I yell and hear a giggle come from behind me. I quickly run over to her and pick her up. I hear her squeal and wiggle her legs trying to get out of my arms. I run around like crazy with her in my arms laughing. I set her down in front of me and put my arms around her waist. 

"Thank you for coming with us," I smile real big and grab her hands. 

"I'm glad I did," she smiles and leans down to kiss me. 

"Let's go get our stuff," I smile inches away from her face. We lock hands and turn around to see Barrett with her phone out recording us. I look over at Stefania who is smiling. We walk over hand in hand. 

"How long were you recording," I let out a nervous laugh. 

"Pretty much the whole thing," she smiles and shows me part of the video. 

"You guys are so cute it's annoying," Jaina lets out. I laugh and put my arm around Stefania's waist. 

"Thank you," I smile and head inside. I grab mine and Stefania's bags and head out of the RV. Stefania grabs her purse and phone along with a couple of my things. We head inside and find the master bedroom since I'm paying for most of the rental. 

I set our bags on our bed and put some of our bathroom stuff in the bathroom. Stefania walks into the bedroom crawling onto the bed to play on her phone. "Let's go on a date," Stefania blurts out. I look up at her confused about where that came from. 

"We are going hiking tomorrow, so let's go on a date," she pauses. 

"Today," I smile and crawl into bed with her. 

"What do I need to wear?" I ask kissing her. 

"Nothing nice, just casual," she smiles, "because I didn't bring anything nice to wear." I laugh and put my arms around her. 

I lay there in her arms watching her scroll through Twitter liking tweets about us. I kiss her cheek and she sits up. "I'm going to go to the kitchen," she smiles and I kiss her lips before she leaves.

Stefania's POV

I head into the kitchen and see Jaina and Barrett talking with one another. "Hey, Barrett, can you drive me to the store?" I asked reaching for my purse, "I'm going to teach Danielle how to cook and we need food for that." I smile. 

"As long as we get some," Barrett smiles and grabs the keys. 

"Jaina, go keep Danielle busy," I laugh as she runs off to the other room. Barrett and I walk out to the RV and head into town that was a couple of miles out. 

"Thanks for driving me, trust me when I say this, you wouldn't want to see me drive this thing," I laugh and look down at my phone. 

"Now I kinda want to see that!" she says excitedly. I roll my eyes and post a picture of Danielle and me in front of the fountain in Vegas, the one where she is holding me. 

I tag her on the story and look back up from my phone where we are now in a small town. We head into the local store. I grab a buggy and start going down the isles getting all the ingredients for homemade calzones. I grab some chocolate for the candy lover and some drinks and snacks for the house. I made sure to grab extra of all the ingredients for Jaina and Barrett while they third wheel on our "date". 

Barrett who has been following me around the store still wondering what I'm going to make. "Do I get any of this food?" she laughs and tries to sneak something else into the cart. 

"Yes, and you do know I can see you putting stuff in the cart right?" I ask laughing at her failure to be sneaky. 

"Yeah," she gives in and just puts the marshmallows in. 

"Are you going to eat all this??" I ask looking at her now putting peanut butter in. 

"Um, yes?" she says looking the other way. 

"At this rate, you won't be hungry by the time the food is actually done," we laugh and walk up to the register to check out.