thirty-five.

Thursday, April 2nd, 2020

Stefania's POV

I look up at Danielle from her lap. She throws a smile at me that makes my heart melt every time. Jeff is curled up in between my legs resting her head on my leg. I look outside realizing we've been watching tv for the past few hours. Danielle's dad has started to lighten up about everything. I focus on being nice and respectful in hopes of winning them over. 

"I'm going to use the bathroom," I smile up at Danielle. I stand up and make my way to the bathroom in the hallway. I make my way in there and do my business. I wash my hands and look at myself through the mirror. I fix my shirt and walk out to Danielle standing by the back door with Jeff next to her. 

"Let's go on a walk," she smiles at me and opens the door. I watch Jeff run out to the sand and we head down the stairs to the beach barefoot. 

"I don't know why you would have ever wanted to leave this," I grab her hand and look out at the sunset over the ocean. 

"I mean look how beautiful it is..." I trail off and feel the warm sand between my toes each step I make.

"Yeah, it's definitely beautiful..." I feel Danielle staring into the back of my head. I turn around and she looks to be in a trance. 

"What's wrong with you?" I ask playfully grabbing her arm and holding on to her while we talk down the beach. "I think your dad will be fine," I say leaning against her as we walk. 

"Yeah, me too," she sighs and Jeff runs up in front of us wearing herself out playing with the wet sand. 

"I want to show you something," Danielle smiles at me starts to run down the beach. 

"Wait up!" I scream back and run after her. I finally catch up with the incredibly fit woman. I walk down the small boat dock and take a seat next to her with Jeff. 

I hang my feet into the water and lean against the beauty next to me. "Stephanie and I would race each other down here and back when we were kids," Danielle smiles and grabs my hand. 

"Are you going to stay in LA the rest of your life?" she asks me while petting the top of Jeff's head. 

"Uh, I'm not sure, I'll probably spend a couple of years in Italy after I'm done acting, but I'll want to come back to the US," I said squeezing her hand, "I'm okay where ever though," I smile and look out at the falling sun. 

Danielle's POV

"I'd like to move somewhere I can own a horse," Stefania says out of the blue. "I've always wanted to but never got one," she looks over at me. "What about you, do you want to stay in LA for the rest of your life?" Stefania asks me as we splash each other's legs in the water. 

"I'd want to move out somewhere isolated, and I'd like to travel more, which shouldn't come as a surprise," I laugh and she pulls my hand onto her lap. 

"I'd like to as well," she smiles at me and we just stare at each other. 

"What else do you want?" I ask putting my head on her shoulder. 

"I want a big wedding, kids, a house with a beautiful backyard that you could walk around naked and not be worried the neighbors will see you," we laugh at the end with our minds wondering about what we want in the future. 

"We should probably head back, Jeff is going to need a bath to get all the sand off of her," she looks back at Jeff digging in the sand. 

"Yeah, we should head back," I stand up and grab her hand helping her up. 

We lock fingers and start walking back down the beach to her family home. "You know, your parents couldn't have picked a better place to live," She smiles towards me and it sends butterflies to my stomach. 

I stop and turn towards Stefania. She stops and looks at me confused. I look at her moonlit face and I grab her hands. "Stefania," I pause thinking about what I'm about to say. "I love you" Stefania's smile turns into a shock and back to a smile. 

"I love you too," she puts her hands on my face and kisses me. I pick Stefania up and wrap her legs around my waist. Our kiss is passionate and lasts what feels forever. We realize and Stefania puts her feet back on the beach again. 

"I feel like every time we are on this beach something good happens," Stefania jokes and pulls me in for another kiss. She takes my hand and we continue our walk back to the house. 

"Dogs," Stefania says randomly. 

"What?" I laugh at the randomness coming from her mouth, "I want more dogs in the future," I look over at her and she smiles. 

"Okay," I smile back and squeeze her hand. 

Stefania's POV

We head inside seeing Stephanie on the couch alone. I look around and see Danielle's mother in the kitchen. I pick up Jeff and hold her in my arms. "I'm going to get Jeff a bath," I kiss Danielle's cheek and head for the stairs. 

"I'll be up in a second!" Danielle yells and heads into the kitchen. I continue up the stairs and into the room where Danielle and I are staying. I close the door and set Jeff down. 

I head to the bathroom and start the water in the shower making sure it is warm enough for Jeff. I hear the bedroom door open and I peek out the bathroom door and watch Danielle take off her shirt. 

"What are you doing?" I laugh at the sight of her randomly taking off her shirt. 

"I don't want to get my shirt wet," she leans down and gives me a kiss, "Come on Jeff!" Danielle pats her leg and Jeff comes running into the shower. 

"You're such a good girl!" Danielle pets Jeff while getting her fur wet. 

"Sometimes I think you love her more than me," I joke walking over to the shower.

 "Almost as much as you," she taps my nose with her soapy hands, "Jeff is a close second though."

Instagram- MoreStefanielle

Twitter- MoreStefanielle

TikTok- MoreStefanielle