~It's okay to not be okay~

Anika? Shivaay calls out.

Hmm? She hums and continues to set her bed.

He fiddles with his fingers and frantically looks around and decides to takes this out of his chest.

"You fine?" He asks now fixing his sight on her noting all her movements.

Anika stops doing whatever she was doing and took a second to process what she heard.

"Well, Other than the intoxicating injections, the Suffocating medicine smell and The feeling to puke any minute.... I guess I'm fine" she pulls a weak smile and Shruggs.

He purses his lips and drops his shoulders with a blank face.

"Hey! I'll be fine. I always will be. It's just a bad day. Not a bad life. Right?" She says and smiles.

He took a step forward. Another. And another.
He looked right into her orbs and slowly brought his hands up. Gently cupping her face he dared not to break the eye lock.

"It is okay to not be okay, Anika" Shivaay whispers enough for her to hear.

Forwarded himself, leaning in, he slowly pecked her forehead and closed his eyes. As if his entire life was on this kiss, he cherished every second of this moment.

Anika couldn't react

Anika couldn't react. She looked pale and tried bringing out a smile. And utterly failed when her eyes started welling up.

She buried her face immediately into his chest and grabbed his shirt so tight. Literally crushing it.

He wrapped his arms around her and gently stroked her hair. Muffled sounds of her sobbing filled the empty room while shivaay kept rubbing her back in assurance.

__________

Anika's pink swollen face was turning back to normal as she was staring at Shivaay who was busy comforting her, his thumb basically wiping the same skin, the back of her palm over and over again. And giving small cute pecks on the palm then and there.