•Instagram gives the hint•

"Romantic? You?" Anika asks and starts laughing.

Shivaay's leg was pulled down now. With a huge curiousness creeping to his face.."why.. why are you laughing?? I .. i can be romantic you know..!" He says with an assuring voice.

"In your dreams! Look whose talking?!? You were the one who squeezed ketchup on a girl's head for calling you cute. And you are romantic itseems." She says and mocks at him.

He quickly grabbing his Icecream, starts biting it irritatedly. She chuckles seeing him do that.

"Chale??" He asks with a pug face.
"Hmm" she humms back smiling.

Once after reaching the house, Anika happily starts to hop towards the main door, When in the nick of the time Shivaay holds Anika's elbow and pulls her to him.

Slowly twisting her arm, he rubs his cheeks with hers.
"Shivaay.." she whispers amidst the generating heat on the cold lawn.

"Shh.." He shushes back and kisses her collar bone. Anika clutches her hand and pulls herself down not letting her feelings out.

She still with her eyes closed and clutched fingers she breathes heavily.

"Kya kar rahi ho tum?" Shivaay asks.

Anika opens her eyes to find shivaay standing a small distant apart with his shrugging shoulders and raised eyebrows.

"Was it a dream?? Anika.. how cheapde you have become. Imagining michmichi stuffs" she silent-yells under her breath.

"Wo meh.... meh.. i'll go" she says and turns to go when Shivaay holds her hand from behind.

Facing the other side, "leaving your heart here, where are you going??" He asks with a sincere voice

She gulps down and turns around to see him already looking at her.

Slowly nearing her he whispers "Close your eyes" with his husky voice.

With Shivering lips, she does as he says. Suddenly,

*💦SPLASH💦*

Shivaay splashes water on Anika with the water spray gun and starts water-attacking her.

Anika literally jaw drops and starts chasing him.

"Shivaay you dog!! Im gonna kill you noww" she shouts and runs behind to grab the spray gun. She finally grabs it after a lot of difficulty and and it was her turn now.

With a evil smirk, she attacks him now.