•It was love afterall•

So ImLilMissComplicated suggested me to give vicky a face and wanted the face to be of Alek Sangal (Nakul's real life bestie).. So from now on imagine vicky to be Alek..!!!!!!

___________

Shivaay just gasped and looked at her. She was trembling. By words and by actions.

"Wo.. wo.. green.. green tea was hot. So hot, So i dropped it. Sorry 😓" she was so tensed and worried. She tucks her hair behind and kneels down to pick up the broken porcelain pieces.

He feels something fishy.. yet the beauty that he was witnessing before him distrated him from his thoughts.

Suddenly "Ahhh" she hisses and wiggles her palm. He jumps and runs to her.

"Cant you be careful. Is it so important to clean it immedietly?? You could have used a broom. See what you have done. Is it paining?" He asks all concerned.

Anika just smiles seeing him that way. She remembers him hugging her yesterday in the lift just because she was afraid of elevators.

"How cute is he?? He is concerned about me both when drunk and at sober. What if if he has the same feelings like i do?" Suddenly she hops into reality and looks at him.

"Which world are you in?? I am worried here..is it okay now.. or is it still paining" He says it bit angry.

"No it's not paining. The blood that's oozing out, It feels like honey is dripping over the wound. Idiot !!!! It is paining !!!" She says and starts with her drama to see whether he has feelings for her or not.

"Omg.. wait.. ill come !!" He says and rushes inside his room for an ointment.

"This guy must be having a medicine shop inside his room. 🤔 He has an ointment for every injury yaar.!!" She says out loud and happily waits for him to come.

Once he comes out of the room..she fakes a sad face, pouts and whines.
He feels sad and gently holding her palm he applies it.

Vicky comes out all excited. Though still in his night wear he comes running and hugs Shivaay. "I heard you were drunk again" he whispers to shivaay still hugging.

"Shut uppppp" Shivaay whispers back and rolls his eyes with blush plastered on his face.

Anika clears her throat and shuttles her eyes to both Shivaay and vicky. She gives them a 'What's happening?' Kind of look.

"Gooood morning shivaay !!!" He says and again hugs shivaay.

"Anyone can hug anyone to wish a good morning" Vicky justifies his hug.

Anika sings "Maa da ladla...." and walks away.

Rolling his eyes.. shivaay now looks at vicky with a smile. "Look at you all smiling !!!! It's been 4 years since i saw you like this. And the date?? What happened that night??" Vicky asks. Shivaay starts briefing.

~FLASHBACK~

Shivaay sits in the table booked for them. He sees a ketchup bottle there on his table. He quickly takes it and places it on the next empty table for defence. There comes Nainika a few minutes later with a pretty smile and gorgeous gown.

"Hello shivaay!" She forwards her hand with a peppy voice. He reciprocates with a tight smile and makes her sit. They both start ordering.

Suddenly a light melody music starts to play in the dance hall nearby.