•Wrong size Romance•

"Pick the red one" Shivaay says.
"But I like the black one" Anika whines back.

"You'll look good in red, believe me" Shivaay says sternly.

"I'll look good in black too" Anika whines again.

"Im telling you, your 65kg figure isnt gonna go into that slimfit black dress." Shivaay warns.

Anika's temper goes up. "I ain't 65 and i ain't that fat. Im buying the black one" she silent yells.

"Whatever" Shivaay says and rolls his eyes, folding his hands.

Pouting and giving it a second thought, she smiles..
"Bhaiya.. pack the red one" she says and looks away.

Shivaay smiles and looks at her now. While Anika fakes a angry face and turns away.

Anika walks to the next stall first, and Shivaay follows her.

"New year's around the corner. We'll buy some lanterns. What say?" Anika asks and turns to him with a 440 watt lit face.

Shivaay holding all the bags rolls his eyes and felt pity for himself for carrying so much. Luckily they had brought the pet ketnnel and put Hiccups in it.

After buying some lanterns, they both continued to walk on the busy road

After buying some lanterns, they both continued to walk on the busy road. When suddenly, "Shivaay.. you keep going, ill join you" she says and enters a shop.

Shivaay decides to stay out and go after she returns. He keeps looking his watch and was leaning on the nearby lamp post.

Losing his patience, he enters the shop. Without noticing the section in which Anika was standing, he moves straight to her, straight to the 'innerwear' section.

Anika was busy on a call. The sales lady was waiting for Anika.
Shivaay enquires the lady to why she is waiting.

"Sir, madam wanted to buy some innerwear itseems. I was about to ask her her size..." the saleswoman trails.

"Oh.. that's 30" Shivaay spills jerking the hell out of Anika. The Saleswoman hides a smirk and goes to bring back size 30.

"What.. what are you doing here?? And Err.. how.. how did you know my size?" Anika asked embarrased.

Opening and closing his mouth to say but words fall out because he cant confront her saying that he eavesdropped when she spoke about that to her mother.

"I.. i.. just guessed it" shivaay blurts again making Anika even more uncomfortable.

"Guess?? Hooww.. howw can you guess  it?? Anika stammers.

Shivaay draws on thr air, trying hard to escape the situation. While Anika just crosses her hands over her and gives a weird look.

The sales lady gives her the necessary items and they finally decide to go.
They both reach home and Anika was about to hop back to her room.