•Shopping.. Uff!!•

Shivaay returns home, 5:30 by evening. He loosens hie tie and stretches himself relieving all the work stress before entering the house.

He enters the house only to end up face-palming. Both Cat and dog had sat together to secretly watch Kaisi yeh yaariyaan.

To what extent Anika and Gauri fight, to that extent they compromise and end up watching KYY.

"Itni hot lag rahe hai..MANIK!!! you are a hot stuff man!" Gauri squeals.

"Haan yaar. He is.. Something!" Anika replies dreamily looking at the television.

"If only sankarji gives me a wish, i will ask him to send me on a date with Mr.Hottie" Gauri sighs.

"And if Haiyappa gives me a wish, ill definitely ask him, Such that i kiss Manik malhotra on that super sexy Jawline of his" Anika silent squeals.

"Besharam!" Shivaay sighs out in disbelief from behind.

Anika and Gauri freeze. "Phail gaya raita" they chorally mutter. And turn to Shivaay with an awkward smile.

"You?? Dinner date with Mister Hottie uh?" He says and knocks her head. "Ouch" Gauri whines.

"And.. and you! Kiss on Manik Malhotra's jawline uh??" He says and squeezes anika's ears.

"Oww oww Auww... it hurts!!! Im sorry!! She screams trying to slip her ear from him.

"Hope you remember you have a possessive boyfriend. And kitni besharami..sitting with your sister and drooling over the same guy. Chii.." He keeps ranting. While Gauri pretty enjoyed the scene.

Anika tried explaining but the blue eyes boy was engaged in ranting. She shook her head and quickly placed a kiss on his cheeks without gauri noticing.

 She shook her head and quickly placed a kiss on his cheeks without gauri noticing

Shivaay stands dumbstruck. Gauri doubts the sudden silence and turns to find her bade bhaiya speechless.

"Shivaay bhaiya.. tum tk? Gauri trails.
Shivaay finally comes out of the trance.

"Errr... umm.. yeah!! You guys drooled over Manik Malhotra. Big deal! It's a normal thing to do. It's nothing. I was just acting to be angry. I am.. i am not.. Angry!" Shivaay stammers and rushes in to the kitchen for a glass of water.

"Ajeeb he. He was furious the previous second and totally fine the next?" Gauri scratches her head while Anika chuckles.

"Jaldi jaldi bhaiya.. we are getting late" Gauri hops and sets her hair right.

"Excuse me. Where are you both going? And that too leaving me?" Anika chides narrowing her eyes.

"I wish bhaiya leaves you behind. But what to do? You're his lobster! You are coming along" Gauri shrugs and continues appling minimal makeup.