•Finally❤•

A huge bunch of red romantic helium balloons rise up from the box and fill the entire ceiling of the hall.

Every single balloon had a twirled down thread and a polaroid photograph attached to it.

Anika neither could stop gasping nor jawdropping seeing all the surprises which she witnessed within a minute

Every single picture had 'her'. Either she was asleep or she was not aware the photo was being taken. Shivaay had taken advantage of the sleepy head Anika for few pictures. He secretly had taken her pics when she was eating icecream, when she was playing with hiccups, when she was combing her hair, when she was adoring Manik and Nandhini, when she was bargaining with autodrivers, when she was talking to her stomach, when she had wore the dress he bought on their first date, when she had smeared wheat flour on her face, when she was drunk, when she was busy ranting and what not.. all her cute antics.

Anika was just out of words. She kept opening and closing her mouth trying hard to compile herself before she passes out.

"You thought i'll send you outta house is it??" He asks with his infamous smirk that never left his face and smiles a second later.

Anika turns and looks at shivaay with her eyes starting to well up.

"How do you expect me to send you out of the house when i cant even let you out of my heart?" He says and Anika spills a tear down.

"Everything that life took away from me.. you gave them back. My happiness, my smile, my strength and Myself" Shivaay says with a faint smile.

"All my life, i never knew pain. Was brought up luxuriously, travelled around the world, and everyone kept pouring love to me. I thought life was going great. Until Whom i personally loved, stabbed my heart. I was literally a walking corpse after that. But i never knew that all of a sudden, a girl would enter my life, turn my world upside down in just two months.

You found parts of me i didnt even know existed and in you i found a love i no longer believed was real.

You just rediscovered my older self that i never presumed would come back. And falling in love all over again.. i was like.. 'Oh Crap! Not again. Not another heart break"

But everytime i begin to think about spending the rest of my life with you, all that my heart cries is.. 'How did you miss her all these years you idiot!" Anika cups her mouth with her right hand and cry-chuckles.

Yeah i've had a heart attack. It was a faulty piece years back.. but now that you are inside it.. i feel it mended.

"I really like my life this way.. getting up thinking about you, making you breakfast, dropping you at work, watching hindi serials with you, cooking with you, laughing with you and being with you.. and i want this throughout my life.