•I want 3 Babies•

And as it happened, a week went by and though Janaki seemed intimidating to shivaay whenever he was around Anika, she did happen to like Shivaay on the process.

She taught Shivaay how to not mess up the laddoos. Tapped on his head when he had his hiccups. Took the same side while arguing why Manik was the most romantic pair in Kaisi hai yaaryan. And not to mention their coordination when they ganged up to tease Anika.

Anika was beginning to notice how Janaki tried hard not to smile at shivaay when she really wanted to.

"See, this is why is was saying, onions had to be cut in slices and not in cube." Shivaay pointed out.

"You jobless person can have all the time in the world to cut them in thin slices. Well i dont. Cutting onions into cubes is going to be the easy way" Anika reverts back.

"Cooking is not about making it easy

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Cooking is not about making it easy. It's about relishing it. Feeling the flavour in your taste buds. That euphoric feel when you have your first bite" Shivaay narrows his eyes.

He quickly snaps his head to Janaki's side.
"You tell her Ma. You know it better than anyone else here that Im right" he pleads with his eyes.

Janaki looks to Anika and then to shivaay. She shakes her head and huffs.
"Haiyappa! Is this how you guys are going to be. Always fighting." Janaki breaths out.

"Who's fighting?" They both yell at the same time and look to each other. Janaki smiles.

"See this is how you shoul—AH!" Anika squeels as she starts punching her arm in the air. She had slightly cut her hand while she was trying to prove a point.

"Beta?!?" Janaki panicks.
Shivaay runs to Anika and is completely freaking out. He's everywhere.

"Are you alright?!? You should have been careful, Anika. Well, does it hurt? Shall we go to a nearby doctor? Or is ointment fine? Er.. what am i saying.. Let's check up on a doctor"
He speaks in one breathe examining every angle of the cut worrying as if Anika was terribly hurt. He looks up finally and raises an eyebrow.

"What!??! Are you okay?" He still asks with a worrying tone. While Anika gives a 'you are so cute' kind of look and smiles before she brings forward her other hand and pinches his nose.

"Cute singh oberoi, Im completely fine. That was such a small cut." She says as she starts to shake her fingers vigorously in the air.

He quickly grabs her hand and bends to gently blow air on the cut area. He wasnt convinved. He wasnt totally out the trauma yet and he wasnt ready to see Anika hurt again.

"You dont know anything. This could still go septic" he informs sternly and turns to Gauri.

"Gauri can you please bring the medicine box? It's in the bottom shelf near the ironing board." He asks and she walks away to get it.