~Kiss me~

"C-Can we.. Can we cuddle?" Shivaay asks rubbing the back of his neck, unsure of whether Anika would be up for it.

Shivaay was under constant supervision for a week. He would get suspicious looks from Janaki everytime he went near Anika. He just went through a devastating incident and honestly all he wanted was Anika's presence near him, her comfort.

Anika looked up at him with a smile.
"You are my cuddle partner remember?" That's all she says before lifting both her hands as if asking Shivaay to come embrace her.

He walked upto the brim of her bed and knelt himself on the mattress. He joined in for the embrace gently holding her waist.
They went in for spooning and cuddled each other.

Shivaay inhaled near her temple finding comfort in her aura. And she snuggled herself into his hold.

"I Missed you" Shivaay whispers enough for her to hear.

She giggles. "Shivaay we literally met 2 hours ago" she says as she ruffles his already ruffled night-hair.

"I know. I know. It's just that... I missed you" he repeats himself hugging her even closer.

Anika exhales comfortably. And nods.
"I missed you too" she says and looks up to shivaay.

Shivaay pulls out to get a clear vision of her.
"Are you okay? I am not hurting you, am I?" He asks as he gently combes her hair behind her ears.

"Shivaay, you've asked me that a million times. No. You are not hurting me. You'll never hurt me." She says with a concerned voice.

"Okay!" Shivaay says and squeezes her in a hug.
"Okay, now i take that back. You are practically squeezing me." She says while she coughs her way out of his squeeze.

"Oh. Sorry!"  Shivaay tries moving away while Anika pulls him back by his collars.

"I was kidding, you Full-grown baby!" She gently slaps him with a lingering smile.

"Ive told you not to treat me like a patient. Treat me like you always do. Treat me like Im your monkey. Like im your Chatterbox. Like im your nonstop nonsense." Anika whines cupping his face.

Shivaay looks endearingly at Anika with a growing smile. "You are my Nonstop Nonsense. Yes!" He says with a giggle.

Anika laughs a little and gently rubs his cheek with her thumb.

"Mom's torturing you, right?" She asks with a concern. And tensing up a bit too. What if Shivaay doesnt like her mother, and that nagged Anika's brain.

"Hey!  It's normal for mothers to get protective over their child. And i guess we were so lucky to even have her accept to this. She actually signed up to give this a chance. I say she loves me by now. Well who wouldnt." Shivaay says cocking up an eyebrow with a smirk as if he achieved something.

"Ahhh! Show-off! All you did was cook my mom's favourites with all the notes you took from Gauri." Anika chuckles.

"Well, atleast im talented. Now with that said, Im imagining how you will convince my mother. You cant even flex your cooking skills. Cause you dont have any." He says controlling a laughter.

Anika gushes out angrily and tries to get up.

"Acha. Sorry sorry sorry." He pulls her back to a back hug and kisses her temple.

Anika somehow manages to pull out a small smile. "If only Mom knew you are the son of THE Oberoi family. Maybe you'll save her some time. Maybe you wont need to showoff your cooking skills in the first place " She says with a questioning look.

"It's better she doesn't know me that way. I want her to like me for who I am. Not for from where i come from" shivaay says genuinely.

"All my life, Ive had people swarming around me claiming to be my friend, my well wisher or even my best bud. But no one ever really stayed when i gave up everything. No one cared. They stayed for the money and when they knew i had nothing tagging me, they dropped me for the money. That.. really hurt me, you know." Shivaay confesses opening up this side of him for the first time. He knew it was the right person. He knew Anika deserved to know.

Anika turns herself to him slowly and looks up sadly. She gently relaxed her palms on his cheek. Traced his features with her thumb. She knew what she was doing. She knew this felt right. She knew she fell for him. She never liked him for his money. She fell, so hard, for who Shivaay was. For what he belived in. For what defined him. His love for her.

They looked at each other with only their heartbeats echoing the room. And that was all they heard. That was all they needed to hear right now. They both held each other like there was no tomorrow.

Her gaze shifted down to his lips, and back to his eyes only to know he was looking at her lips too.
She licked her lips and swallowed a lump.

"Sh-Shivaay" she whispers breathlessly.
"Mmhmm?" Shivaay hummed gently draging his gaze back to her eyes.

"Kiss me" she confessed a little louder too afraid maybe he wouldnt hear her with her heart beating so violently against her chest.

Shivaay took a moment to let it sink, what he just heard. And never took a minute longer to forward himself.

He was inches away. Inches away from collapsing into her touch. He was holding his breathe as he slowly leaned to her.

In no second his lips were on hers.

She never knew she was holding back so much untill now. She shut her eyes and enjoyed every bit of this moment. She kissed him back equally and with more passion. She encircled her hands around his neck and pulled him closer.

They were breathless. They were desperate for each other. They were so in love.

After what seemed like a whole war of emotions, shivaay slowly pulled away with a line of saliva still connecting each other.

He gently rubbed her lower lip and gulped. He leaned back again and joined their lips. He knew he wasnt going to get familiarized anytime sooner. She felt like home no doubt. But this spark, evertime they kissed was going to feel new every single time and he knew that too.

He kissed her fervently locking his fingers behind her ears grabbing tenderly her brunette locks.

They broke the kiss.  They gasped for all they could and looked at each other.

He pulled her close and hugged her tight.

"I love you!" Shivaay broke the silence and kissed her temple.
Anika snuggled to the crook of his neck.
"I love you too" she says gently grabbing his collar.

They hear Gauri mummbling something outside the door. And they knew it was their curfew. Shivaay quickly scrambled back to his legs from the bed. Anika grabs his hand and pouts.
"Cant you stay?" She whines like a kid.

Shivaay just smiles and shakes his head.

"Maa, try to understand. You cant squeeze in. There's no room for another person in there" Gauri grumbles trying her best to push her mother away but Janaki makes her way to the room.

"Phail gaya Raita!" Anika squeels looking back to Shivaay.

_______________________________

Feel free to drop in comments. It motivates me.
Do vote!! ❤
Happy reading :)