•Home Alone•

Gauri jolts down to see the car zooming out. Anika smirks and raises her eyebrows. Gauri shakes her head and tries to go away.

"Umm.. Gauri.. take hiccups for a walk" Anika orders.

"I.. am busy. You take him" she brushes her shoulder.

"Maybe you shouldnt disturb her. Now i know why there's always a cold war between you two. You.. you always nag her." Shivaay whispers and supports Gauri.

"You wanted to know why i cleared my throat.. Now wait and watch" she whispers back and smiles.

"Umm.. if Om was here he would happily take hiccups out" Anika says and looks elsewhere.

Gauri gets into thinking. "I am going out for fresh air. Maybe i can take hiccups along" Gauri immedietly requests and Anika throws a mischievous smile to shivaay. And shivaay's bulb finally glows.

"Fine then. Your wish" Anika shruggs and Gauri goes out with Hiccups.

"You see that??" Anika pulls her imaginary collars up. "Yeahhhhhh!!! Oh my god! Now i know why he went down to the store to buy a whole lot of milk chocolates yesterday night" He jaw drops.

After giggling for a while thinking about the new love birds, Anika slowly looks to Shivaay and clears her throat.

"Gauri isnt here.. you neednt keep doing that" Shivaay shruggs.

Anika rolls her eyes and smiles like a sheep.

"Soo..." she draggs.
"Soo??"Shivaay asks.
"Gauri went out with Hiccups" Anika states.
"Yeah! I just saw that" he nods.
"No one's in the house.." she extends.
"Hmm. I know that. Hey.. but we are here." He responds dumbly.

"What. An. Idiot?!? Why did i fall for such an unromantic person!!!!" She mentally curses herself and throws an angry glare to Shivaay.

"Duffer!! Duffer!!!" She screams and moves a step away from him when shivaay holds her by the nick of time.
Anika stares the other side with rage.

"Well, it was you who sent Gauri away. But you did not notice Me locking the door?" He whispers and pulls her to him before snaking his hand to her waist.

"Shivaay

"Shivaay..kya kar rahe ho tum? Anika gasps.

"Im doing what you wanted me to do. Waise.. Why do you always say "kya kar rahe ho shivaay" like a recorded tape, huh?! You know what im doing.. that im pretty romantic when you are around.. but you always spoil the scene with your recorded question" he whispers making anika smile.

"Now how do i punish you for calling me a duffer?" Shivaay acts as if he's thinking while he already is ready with what he should be doing.

Anika still holds her breath feeling his hot breath on the crook of her neck.

Shivaay has a naughty smile on his face. Taking his hand straight to her hips he... starts tickling her.

Anika starts laughing hysterically. "Shivaaaaaaay.. staahhp it!!!!! Heheh shivaay!!!!" She jumps up and down and starts running around.

He runs along with her and tries holding her. She runs everywhere, and finally around her bed.

"Shivaay please!!" She giggles and jumps on the bed. He gets on it as well. She sees him approaching and steps down from the bed. Shivaay grabs hold of her hips and they both fall back to the bed.

Anika keeps laughing. So was he. He then cages her between his two hands. Her smile never left her face.

Shivaay's laugh subsides. He then looks at her pretty engaged in laughing. He smiles and nears her. And this made Anika continue with a nervous laughter.

He gently blows on her collarbone. Anika gasps and clutches his shirt collar. He then placed a warm kiss on it.

"Where's your voice, Anika?" He whispers in her ears while Anika just compiles herself for an answer.

"It's completely fine. It's just that.. that.. i was.." she tries her best to complete her statement. But shivaay singh Oberoi knew his next move. He gave her, her next warm kiss on the crook of her neck.

She looses her voice and holds his collar tighter. He now smirks and was ready with the next move.

He gets up and sits on the bed on his kneels. He then lowers himself and starts bubbling on her waist with his lips.

"Oh my gawwdddd stopp it !!!! Hahaha... damn it you!!! Please!!" She starts laughing again.

He finally after sometime releases her and they both sit down giggling.

"I love it when you smile" he confesses.
While Anika smiles to him and the next second she drags herself and hops to his lap. He chuckles.

"This smile.. exists only because of you!" She says and kisses his cheek.
He smiles and hugs her.

Anika was getting ready for office. She needs to manage a punjabi wedding now. She rushes out in a hurry even before informing shivaay who was busy bathroom singing.

Shivaay walked out a minute later and found 'Anika' washing the dishes with her back facing him.

"Maybe Gauri can take Hiccups for another evening walk. You know.. we'll get time to romance more. And please return back home soon today. I'll take you two to the stores. Bechari Gauri hasnt properly been taken out. She got sprained last time. I miss being with priyanka.. hope she completes her foreign studies soon. I can see traces of priyanka in Gauri. All thanks to you, i have another sister now. And... Anika.. i seriously dont know if i can love you as much as you and Gauri love each other. But i... i.. will try my best!" Shivaay speaks but suddenly freezes as be sees the face of 'Anika' whom he assumed it to be.

"Jiju.. that was sooo sweet ! I doubt whether i should be calling you that from now on. Why dont i call you bade bhaiya?! Though i have a stupid sweet sister (he giggles), i always wished for a brother. Who can care for me, who can break the bones of the ones who disturb me, who can tease me at times, who can safely pick me up from my friend's place late at night, who can fight with me for TV remote.. well i dont have to worry now. I have you !" She says and smiles.

Shivaay smiles still in shock seeing Anika suddenly turning into Gauri.

"Waise.. evening walk for Hiccups uh?" She raises her eyebrows holding her hips.

Shivaay bites his tongue and hides his face. While Gauri silently giggles.

"At first, I thought that the guy for my sister is lucky. But today, i tell you.. She's lucky, getting such a gem of a person" she says.

Shivaay blushes. Suddenly he gets thinking. "Main door was locked.. how did you come in?" He asks curiously.

"Oh this house has a main door?? Right!! Hehe.. I am used with this window entry 😅. I just hopped in bade bhaiya" she scratches her head.

"How can i expect a Monkey's sister to carry normal genes? Well it's in the blood. Why did i forget that?" Shivaay chuckles and Gauri rolls her eyes.

●●●●●●●