•Sairabanu•

103K reads 🤤😨
14K votes 😱😱
And 22nd in Fanfiction.

OMG OMG OMG!! SOMEONE PINCH ME. 😭 TOO MUCH TO HANDLE GUYS!!! LOTS OF LOVE TO YOU GUYS ♡
●●●●●●●●●●●

"Since Gauri's stretching herself out on my bed.. im taking the couch outside i guess" Anika sighed and breaths out sharply.

Shivaay is disheartened with this statement. "Heyyy.. maybe ill take the couch. And you take my room" Shivaay suggests strongly.

"You dont take the stress shivaay. I'll manage it today. It's okay" Anika shrugs with a faint smile.

He opens and closes his mouth trying to explain. Finally he puts on a angry face and points his finger.

"Dont argue! Im saying it nah.. you take my room!! and i take the couch!!" He screams and stomps out before crouching himself in it.

Anika freezes for a second. "Now who argued?" She scratches her head and pouts an innocent one and slowly walks to his room.

Shivaay keeps turning positions. "Hmmp.. hmppp..hmmpp.. Arggg, why is this couch not comfortable even in a single position?" He mummbles and continues rolling.

A little while later someone pulls his sweater. Before he could react, the open mouthed sleepy creature fell thud on him.

 Before he could react, the open mouthed sleepy creature fell thud on him

"I told you not to take stress. Now shut that idiotic mouth and cuddle with me" she sleep blabbers and hugs him tight.

Shivaay just smiles and brushes her hair before hitting a deep sleep.

Anika wakes up in the middle of the night and finds shivaay sleeping with his mouth half open.

Anika slightly chuckles not waking him up and once confirming that shivaay is totally asleep she leaves the couch.

She tries joining his parted jaws.
"You never know how and when to close you mouth, do you?" She whispers and shakes her head.

Finally after a couple of tries, his mouth closes. Anika smiles and combs his hair once. She then slowly tip toes back to her room.

"You spend all the money and happily snore here uh?? Revenge time baby!" She silently hisses and slips beside her and kicks Gauri out of bed.

Gauri rolls over and falls down.
"Oops! Im not sorry" Anika whispers with her eyes closed.

Gauri gets up yawning and falls back to the bed. She was too into her dreams right now.

Anika smiles an evil smirk and turns to the other side, satisfied.

Next morning, Anika scrambled up and kept scratching her fizzy hair. She didnt find gauri nearby. She shrugs as she was least interested to know where Gauri was.