•Awestruck•

"Errr... Vicky wanted us to be happy. And i guess we are (not) being happiest, just like a couple" Anika blurts and Shivaay jawdrops.

"Errr...i mean.. "like a couple" you get the opposite right??" She stammers and Shivaay sighs a chuckle.

He fixes his eyes with hers and moves closer. Slowly places a warm peck on forehead. While Anika stands stunned.

"Vicky would (not) like this, wouldn't he?" Shivaay says with a smirk.

"You kissed me, only because vicky would want this?" Anika asked quite pissed off.

Shivaay shrugs his shoulders while Anika just pushes his chest away and storms to the bathroom passing her room.

While passing.. she hears a creaking sound in her room. She stops by and peeps in. But finds only a moving window.

"So i'll get kissed only when Vicky wants itseems. He wont kiss me when he wants to uh?? She rants.

She sighs and moves to the bathroom. It was Newyear eve anyhow. So she promised herself to Wear a beautiful New year eve gown.

Adorns herself with a pearl set, and a six claw diamond stud

Adorns herself with a pearl set, and a six claw diamond stud. Her low curled bouncy hair-do enhanced her classy look.

While shivaay on the other hand, smiles. "You really needed a kiss to calm you down. You actually believed me when i told you that i did it only because of Vicky? Idiot.. i literally want to kiss you every single second. Not with lust.. but with love. Love to the power of infinity. With every forehead kiss i will ensure you that im here.. IM HERE FOR YOU. I will protect you and hold you closer until my last breath" he assured himself and with a satisfied heart he webt in to get himself ready.

He wore his lucky blazer, slided in a rolex watch, and clumsily buttoned his shirt.

They both stepped out simultaneously and had their heart skip a beat

Both were literally hypnotised with each other's effect. Their eyelock lasted several seconds. And finally anika broke it and started breathing heavily.