•Snuggle Buddies•

"Shivaay! Talk to Anika" Om says and Shivaay breaths deeply. He then sharply breaths out and nods affirmative.

As he passes by, "tum teek ho na?" He asks Gauri. She pulls a smile. "Meh teek hoon jiju" she states.

"Om! Take care of her" Shivaay informs and leaves in no second.

He looks for her out in the varandah.. and peeps around his house. She was nowhere to be found. He pulls out his mobile to call her.

"The subscriber is not reachable at the moment"

This kept ringing in his ears for the 15th time. He started to become restless.

"It was a just a day after our love confession and here, I have already hurted you so bad" Shivaay whimpers to himself.

He comes back to the hall and drops down on his knees.

"Jiju?" Gauri calls.
He doesnt respond.

"Her room is locked. She must be inside?!" She suggests.

"Room?" He lifts his head up upon hearing a ray of hope and he walks up to it. He just stands before it. He places his palm on the door.

"Anika.. i dont know if you are really in there. But if you are.. please open the door. You cant just let me die here with your silence. Talk to me Anika. Slap me. Hit me hard. Please, please just let me see you" he speaks.

Still with no response from the other side, shivaay drops a tear down. Has she Hated him so much that she would not utter a word to him? Shivaay feared.

Then something strikes. He walks out and goes to her room's window.

He finally saw her, Anika, there on the bed, crouching herself and snuggling in the bed.

His raising heartbeat subsides, his randomly moving eyes are now fixed on her. His breathing gets even. His tears stop.

He jumps in and walks to her. Looks at her for a second.

He quickly crawls on the bed and hugs her from behind. He literally cuddles.

"Shi.. shiv.. shivaay kya kar rahe ho tum??" Anika asks with her eyes all teary, nose all pink and cheeks all puffy.

"Healing myself! You have no idea what a maniac i was few minutes ago. I was totatlly unstable until i saw you. Please let me hug you before you start to hate me." He says and hugs her tighter.

"Hate you?? Tum Kya bakwaas baath kar rahe hain?!?" She asks wiping her tears.

"You obviously would hate me. My mom scolded you so much and i just couldnt do anything about it.. she wasnt ready to hear me out. Sorry ani.." he keeps speaking when she suddenly turns to his side.

"Shivaay.. It wasnt your fault. Not even Madam.. i mean.. Pinky Aunty's. It was me. I couldnt do a simple pulao properly. I should have remembered it when you told me.. No ajinomoto.. no ajinomoto!!" She starts crying again.

"Shhhh!!" He says and cups her face wiping her tears.

"You mom hates me" she mutters.
"Hehe.. she hates the fake cook who was recording rapsong with Dhinchak pooja.. not my Anika " he says and pulls her closer.