•Office romance•

"So what's up Bangalore!!!!"
Rudy shouts from the terrace. While Shivaay and Om giggle looking at him as they were getting ready to warm up for exercise.

"Was happy untill 6:23" An oldman replies from the adjacent building.

"What happened after that..? Rudra asks scratching his head.

"I saw you! That's what happened. My hearing aid will fly away if you shout like this. Lower your voice, you extra-large-monster" the oldman complains as he reads his newspaper.

Ru bites his tongue and ShivOm laugh pointing at him.

"Hmm hmm.. you guys are laughing uh.. I'll get to you guys later. Waisee.. what will Anika didi be doing now shivaay bhaiya?!" Rudra pulls his tongue.

"Kumbkaran will be sleeping" shivaay replies and chuckles.

"So what will gauri didi be doing, Om?" Ru gives an eye. Shivaay looks to Om.

"Mujhe kaise pata chalega?" Om shrugs his shoulder.

"Hmm. You were so thirsty right? Yesterday night" Rudra raises his eyebrow and holds his hips.

Om chokes and slowly drawing through his hairline.. "haan to?" He asks looking elsewhere.

"Kuch nahi beta.. continue continue.."
Rudra winks. While Om gives a curious look.

"Areyy continue with the warmup yaar!" Rudra says controlling a laughter.

~~~

Shivaay put on his tie and was getting ready for his office. While Anika ran down some matching bracelets busy heading to her work.

Omru and gauri just kept shuttling their eyes looking at the both of them.

"Do they even look like a New-pair. Look at them busy getting ready for work" Om comments as he stretches himself on the Sofa.

"Haan yaar. Are they even serious?" Gauri scratches her head and shakes it.

Shivaay quickly pulls his phone out. "Finish your work and come as fast as you can, done ?" He texts.

Anika's mobile gets a ping and she checks it. She smiles and replies back.

The other three who weren't witnessing this was getting bored.

"O, im bored. Can we tour Bangalore?" Rudra asks with a hopefull reaction.

"Hmm. Main iske baare mein soch raha tha.." Om nods his head.

Gauri was just sitting like a lost goat.

"Bye guys.. make yourself at home. I'll be back by night. I might come late also.." she bids them goodbye.

"Even we were thinking of going out Anika" Om says. And Anika looks to Gauri. Gauri immedietly shakes a No.

"Fine. Enjoy yourselves" Anika says and was about to go.

"We can take gauri with us.. if she wants" Om states.

Anika again looks to Gauri and Gauri remained quiet.

Anika smiles. "If she wants.. take her with you. And yeahh.. take care" she pats Om's shoulders and he assures her with a smile.

Om looks at Gauri and she just stares at him.