•Flour on the face•

Shivaay peeps from the kitchen to see Anika standing with a clueless reaction.

"Anika. It's 9. Ready for your cooking class?" Shivaay was hell excited for their first class together.

Anika physically nods but mentally she was ready to face something else.

"Today we are making Pancakes" Shivay says with folded arms. Anika just smiles and shivaay notices this.

"So why is Ms. Ranting queen speechless today? Any fasting?? (She shakes her head for a NO) Well definitely not!! So what's cooking in your brain now ??" He was curious.

With a poker face, Anika avoids an eyecontact.

Shivaay nears her and raising her chin with his hand, "Hey.. remember Step2 ?? I care for you Anika. I really do. Just tell me if something is bothering you.. okay??" He says.

Anika smikes back. "Im fine. I just miss being home. Me and Gauri used to cook together. Actually she used to cook and i used to help her.. you know.. lighting the stove, cutting vegetables, reading the recipes. We sometimes used to fight in kitchen and end up dumping ther flour on each other's head.

Shivaay chuckles

Shivaay chuckles. "Even i miss my brothers. We used to cook together too. We had Obro moments. And even priyanka, the pehelwan used to draw on our faces when we are fast asleep" He says and smiles reminiscing his memories.

Anika adores him and later licks her lower lip, "So?? Can we cook? It's quarter past 9 already" She says and raises her eyebrows.

They both were quite engrossed in cooking. Shivaay had asked Anika to mix the flour with sugar, baking powder, salt and baking soda while he was busy making the other mix of butter, milk, egg and vanilla.

Anika was just a child in the kitchen. She wasnt that an expert with mixing flour. The slab, her face, the floor everything had flour smeared on it.

Shivaay, the cleanliness freak he usually is, was just admiring her and the mess she was creating.

"Garland in Anika's hand!" Shivaay says and controls his laughter.

Is that not.."Garland in monkey's hands??" Anika cross questions with a pout.

"Both are the same. Just came up with a ready-made proverb like yours" Shivaay says and laughs. While anika rolls her eyes.

"One of the basic rules in cooking, is that you should keep your kitchen clean all the time" He says and starts blowing, cleaning and rubbing the flour off the slam and floor.

Shivaay's face had flour on it now. Anika looks at shivaay and he innocently raises his eyebrows back.

She chuckles and nears him.
His smile changed into confusion. His heartbeat started raising, His breath was deepening.