•Punichment for seducing•

The moment Anika gets up from her sleep, she thinks about shivaay. She smiles.

Just when she remembers Gauri telling her that Shivaay had an affair.
Her eyes start to well up.

"It means im not Shivaay's first" she thinks and starts sobbing. She quickly calls Gauri to know more about his previous affair.

"Saree ke fall sa
kabhi match kiya re
Kabhi chhod diya dil
kabhi catch kiya re"

Likewise goes her ringtone and on the parallel dreamland without even picking up the phone, Gauri starts answering.

"Your customer is currently romancing with a blurred face long hair guy

"Your customer is currently romancing with a blurred face long hair guy. Call again later before she misses to see his face" she blabbers and sleeps again.

"Why did Gauri not pick up my call. Gadhe.. she has enough time for all her nonsense. And she wont have time for her sister. I dont even feel guilty for eating your chocolates" Anika growls and gets up to freshen.

She walks out to the hall and with her eyes still searching for him, she walks to the bathroom.

Shivaay grabs hold of all those things Vicky had left behind before returning back to his renovated house.

He notices one of Vicky's file. It was about a case, filed against someone named Surinder. A guy who cheated many people in the name of renting them a luxurious house and selling them a already occupied house.

He also finds Anika's house property. Mind calculating the situation and the person's name sounding familiar since Anika had already told them about surinder, he was looking through them and found out that it was the same fraud, and it wasnt a whole of 6months.. rather...it was 2months of renting period.

Which by the way ends in two week.

Shivaay was hell shocked.
"What if Anika comes to know about this?? Or... What if Vicky blabbers everything to Anika. She'll leave me. (His eyes wells up) I should never make him meet Anika and and.. this file.. i should burn this" he thinks and was panicking all the while.

He enters her room to see whether anika was still sleeping. He Guesses that she is in the bathroom with the noises that she was making being a "Bathroom-singer" He suddenly notices bloodstains on Anika bed.

He feels embarrassed yet concerned for Anika he quickly searches under all her shelves and finally finding her Sanitary pads he places them near the bathroom slab.

Anika who realise that it was her time of the month, she peeps out from the bathroom to ensure shivaay's absence and to stealthyly bring in the required.