Anywhere But Here

Indigo's eyes fluttered open, slightly after noon, the sun normally caused her to awaken earlier no matter how late she'd fell asleep the previous night, but due to the blackout curtains and colored LED lights she had no idea what time it was. Attempting to gather her bearings she looked around, not recognizing the room she slept in. Her heart sank, not knowing what happened or where she was. She was nearly convinced she'd been kidnapped until she gazed down at the oversized black t-shirt she identified as belonging to Corpse, along with a pair of white boxers.

What the hell did I do?

Her mind ran in circles trying organize last night's events in chronological order, she remembered being on the phone in the rain, laying with Luna on the couch, playing the game with Aries and Thomas, but that was all. Most things that occured after the convention were a blur, so she assumed the worst. Patting the sheets, eventually her hand hit something hard, her phone. She was even more concerned to discover numerous missed notifications from Luna and Aries.

*12 new messages from AngelicLuna4*

AngelicLuna4: Are you okay?

AngelicLuna4: Wtf where did you go?

AngelicLuna4: Indigo

AngelicLuna4:Indigo

AngelicLuna4:????

AngelicLuna4: omg answer

Indibunny666: yeah im okay I think I'm so sorry I just woke up

AngelicLuna4: Ohhh my god im gonna kill you, you scared me so bad :( but wym you think? wya?

Indibunny666: I think I'm in Corpse's room uhhh I'm wearing his clothes??

AngelicLuna4: WHY?

Indibunny666: idk did nobody see me leave? I don't really remember leaving. I can only remember being in the car with him but even that is blurry. I'll probably start to remember later I need more time to wake myself up :/

AngelicLuna4: You are way more calm about this situation than I think you should be. Yikes!

Indibunny666: Yeah probably

AngelicLuna4: Isn't he there with you? Ask what happened, why did Duck let you leave?

Indibunny666: No idk where he went but I'm pretty sure everyone was asleep when I walked out

Indibunny666: Wait no Aries was awake. He asked where I was going and i told him id brb. Fuck :///// Tell him im srry

AngelicLuna4: wtf  >:(  you want me to come get you?

Indibunny666: Maybe but I wanna try to go find him first. brb but fr this time dnt worry ;)

Indigo set her phone down on the nightstand beside her before pulling her hair up into a quick bun with a stray hair tie on her wrist. Soon after Corpse quietly opened his bedroom door, walking in to see a visibly stressed out Indigo.

"Finally you're awake".

"Why am I here, Corpse?"

"You know, you're a really sloppy drunk". He smirked behind his mask, handing her a cold bottle of water. She apprehensively grabbed it, but decided against drinking it before finding out further details of what happened last night.