Walk Of Shame

Chills ran down Indigo's spine as Corpse's slender fingers dragged across her skin, every now and then he'd alternate from tracing her back to playing with her soft curls. She was certain that she could comfortably sleep on top of him without issue, however, the thing keeping her up was her busy brain, overflowing with thoughts; questions more specifically. She wanted nothing more than to continue talking to him, wishing the night would never end, considering she was unsure if his softened demeanor would remain the next day.

"Corpse?"

"Yes?"

"Please don't go back to hating me in the morning".

"I could never hate you, Bunny".  He responded, twirling a lavender curl around his finger.

Before she could respond a booming knock rattled from the front door causing Indigo to jump. "I'll be back". Corpse assured, lifting her body off of him, and placing a gentle kiss on her forehead before disappearing, once again leaving her alone and confused in his bedroom. Muffled conversation was all she could make out from where she was, she wasn't too concerned about what was being said, considering it had nothing to do with her... unless, it did. Her heart fell through her chest, shaken by the possibility of everyone coming back home, finding her in bed with the enemy. Although the only one who considered him an enemy was Indigo. She was afraid of being caught, mostly dreading Luna being disappointed in her, despite her not being the judging type Indigo still worried. What disturbed her even more was that if all of her friends showed up at the door Corpse would welcome them in, he wanted them to know, to claim what was his.

She heard the front door faintly click shut, luckily followed by only one pair of footsteps, no more than a few seconds later he pushed through the door, boxes in hand. "Pizzas here". he announced, placing both boxes on the bed. She'd completely spaced that he'd previously ordered food, but was overjoyed that he did.

"I'm too tired to eat". She groaned, hardly able to keep her eyes open, despite the thundering growling in her stomach. A slap landed on her ass, harsh enough to leave a sting, but not so bad it left a mark. "Too bad, you need to eat".

"I ate some coffee, leave me alone".

"Do I have to feed you myself?" He asked, gaining only a sigh from her, she forced herself to sit up right. Opening the pizza box handed to her, the aroma immediately woke her up. He smirked to himself watching her impatiently devour a slice. Indigo hadn't had pizza in months, so long she'd forgotten how good it was, not only that he got her favorite; banana peppers and pepperoni, not a difficult order, but regardless was still surprised he remembered a small detail she'd vaguely mentioned when they were on the phone months prior.

"Do you take notes on all your online friend's favorite things?" She joked, taking another bite.

"Stop calling yourself my friend, as if you didn't promise that you were mine".

"You're so hung over on owning me like that would change anything, I already told you that it would be better on your end, me being nice, and submissive or whatever, but you'll still hurt my feelings, and be how you are. No matter what I choose it'll suck for me".

"I'll protect you in every possible aspect, including from myself, care for you, give you anything you want".

"How romantic, sounds like you want a girlfriend, Corpsie".