Miss YOU !

*1 New Voicemail From 'Corpse :/'*

"I know I'm probably still blocked, you haven't texted me back, or answered any calls, so the chance that you respond is slim, fuck, I don't know why I say that shit every time as if it matters, but I fucking miss you and I need to talk to you, I have nobody to talk to and this shit sucks so bad... I- um, I hope you're okay, I still think about you a lot... I even asked Luna about you, she says you're doing fine, but won't say anything else. I think I've asked so many questions we might even be able to be considered friends at this point, kinda funny in a fucked up way... I'm trying to stop being such an asshole, sorry...".

Click.

Cool raindrops trickled down Indigo's warm skin, rolling off every angle of her person, it was nice. The sun was burning unreasonably hot that day, so at the first chance of something as relaxing as a gentle thunderstorm she was more than pleased. She skated down the sidewalk, pushing herself forward at a slower pace than normal, considering she had no place to be, she was in no rush, she just wanted to take in the salty air. 

Months ago she essentially disappeared, ducking off into some shoreside apartment complex in Florida. She loved it here, the way the days seemed to last longer, and nights were warmer, it was welcoming in a way no other state had ever been, Tampa took her in with open arms, dipping her into new opportunities, and honestly new found happiness.

*1 New Voicemail From 'Corpse :/'* 

"Hey Bunny, hope you're okay... for once I think I am, shit isn't so terrible anymore. I've been making more music, even posted a couple, I hope you still check on me sometimes, maybe you heard it already...? Fuck- I'm so bad at these, I never know what to say, but I feel like if I stop trying I'll never talk to you again..... I still don't know why you're so important to me, and it sucks. It's so fucking frustrating to know you're fine without me. I just wish we had more time, I hope you'll forgive me one day, goodnight".

Click.

School was never meant for Indigo, she wasn't sure anything was at this point. She forced herself to turn what she loved into a career and drove herself to disgust. Repulsed by the repetition of life that she forced herself in, sickened by the box that society expected her to neatly fold herself into. She thought that doing something, more importantly, finally finishing something would complete her, but if anything she'd never felt emptier, instead she found joy in seemingly insignificant things like collecting shells on the side of the ocean, and sketching random strangers that happened to catch her by. 

She got a cheap job that paid barely over minimum wage, but it paid the bills at least, she finally had things for herself; a car, and an apartment. She made extra money streaming, which she'd decided to finally get more serious about, but it was still just a hobby. 

Moving into a new state alone was terrifying at first, but suddenly being alone wasn't so lonely anymore. Indigo found herself in places she never even thought to check, she was so much more than just some introverted college student; she was fucking beautiful inside and out. If her parents or friends could see how much she'd grew, even the most spiteful of them would be proud. 

*2 New Voicemails From 'Corpse :/'*

"Hey pretty, I-uhhhh I'm kinda fucked right now, went to a bar with some friends, can you believe I have actual fucking friends? Its weird, but good"