What Should've Been

What the fuck did I just do?

The words ran through her mind, attempting to catch her breath as the exhilarating feeling of bliss slowly dissipated, becoming exhaustion. Corpse stood behind her, releasing her body from his grasp before fiddling with the string of his sweatpants, presumably trying to retie them, and suddenly without another word, left the room. Indigo's heart sank, she didn't expect him to care for her, or even act any different after sex, but she would've appreciated maybe a pat on the back for enduring being borderline abused by his eight inches...or something, anything would be better than his silent exit. She allowed her body to collapse on his bed, unsure of what to do next, but not really caring much either; though she'd just woken up from an unnecessarily long nap, her body ached, and she wanted nothing more than to fall back into a deep slumber.

Her head was spinning, likely from coffee being her only source of nutrition in the past 24 hours, on top of being strangled. The door creaked open, once again, she didn't care to turn around, or check who it was, even in the event of it being Aries, at least maybe he'd bring her a glass of water or something. 

"Sit up". Corpse mumbled, rolling her over, and pulling her body up, too tired to argue, she figured listening was smarter. His hands were warm for once, hot even, they felt comforting against her skin as he lifted her shirt over her head. "Why are you getting me naked after?" She laughed sleepily, but he didn't respond, he proceeded to focus on her body, staring intently. On his lap laid a steaming, damp towel, alongside an ice cold water bottle. He extended the water to her, and she took it without question, quickly drinking it down. 

Taking the towel he gently wiped away every area he touched, from her hickey covered neck, to her soaked thighs. "Are you hungry?" He asked, causing her to break a smile, staring back blankly he didn't understand what was worth grinning over. 

"Uh, just a little". She lied, feeling her stomach beginning to eat itself, growling with hunger.

 "Is pizza okay?"

She nodded in response, now wasn't the time to be picky, she was willing to eat anything at this point. Once he finished cleansing her, he scooted on the bed next to her, and silently ordered pizza on his phone. 

"You know, you can be sweet when you want to be".

"You know, I just fucked you so hard that you have bruises or your hips, hickeys that makes it look like I hit you, not to mention choked you until you nearly passed out. Doesn't sound very sweet to me... or maybe your standards are just that low". He tossed, remaining on his phone, scrolling through ongoing live streams. Indigo gently touched her side, unaware herself of the forming bruises, they weren't really painful, or even really visible. Truthfully she just bruised fast and easily, it wasn't a big deal, considering she clearly preferred it rough. "First of all, I didn't almost pass out, it wasn't that hard". She rolled her eyes,  situating her shirt in her hands in order to put it back on.

"Wear one of mine".

"So you can have an excuse to see me when i don't give it back? No thanks". 

"You haven't given back the first one, yet I haven't gone to hunt you down, have I? I was prepared to leave you alone, but you stumbled into my apartment half-naked". Getting up from the bed once again, he shuffled through his closet, throwing an extra large, black graphic tee on the bed aside her. Examining it she smiled, intrigued by the intricate early 2000's art style, grim reaper design, immediately picturing all the cute outfits she could create with it. "Wait but this is really cute, you can't get this one back". He smirked, returning next to her; "If you want me to take you shopping, just say that, Bunny".