Pathetic

Two days passed since Indigo accidentally stumbled upon Corpse. Nobody knew of what happened or why when she returned to the car something seemed wrong. Pushing her frustrations aside she put on a smile, refusing to let him be the reason her trip was ruined, and now she was feeling even better. Spending time with Luna was so peaceful, doing simple, carefree 'girl things' was new, but refreshing. She was so used to staring at screens all day, she never had time for self care.

Luna's apartment was the nicest she'd been in, even more so than Duck's. A large window covered more than half of the back wall, the view was almost nice enough to persuade Indigo to never return to Arizona.

"You know, if it weren't for school I'd probably stay here forever". Indigo mumbled through bites of strawberry pancakes. Luna was a great cook and insisted on doing so every chance she got, this morning was no different, having breakfast plated before Indigo had even woke up. She seemed to be good at a little bit of everything; from cooking to fashion to gaming, and everything in between.

"I wouldn't, it's overpriced, over polluted, and the people are mean, I'd rather be somewhere in Europe or Asia".

"I think meanness is a worldwide thing, but you're right about overpriced. Im already thousands in debt, California would really be the nail in the casket for me... but you have plenty of money, you could book a flight anywhere you wanted in a heartbeat, so why not do it?"

"Opportunity I guess, all of the money i make is from my streams and videos. Hanging out with other popular content creators boosts views, but it can all be so exhausting. You know? I'm tired of being around people who don't even like me, just for content. It's starting to feel like none of this is even worth it anymore. I try being everyone's friend, but somehow always end up with none".

Being an energetic, outgoing person had its cons, same as being introverted. Luna grew up a happy kid with a happy childhood, but was bullied for being "too much to handle" or "annoying". Her bubbly personality was suppressed by high school, and wasn't allowed to return until her adult life. While the 'real' world hated her, the internet praised her for who she really was.

"I don't believe it! You're the sweetest person i've ever met"

"Thanks, but not everyone feels the same unfortunately, but it's okay. I need to break my habit of trying to please everyone anyways... it's impossible".

Indigo was thankful to meet someone like her, kind people are rare, and good friends are even rarer. She was surprised to find out Luna's true feelings; looking from the outside she had it all, but in reality they were just as lonely. Their conversation eventually moved into a lighter subject; clothes, but as they were discussing their favorite shops Indigo's phone pinged.

*New Message from DUCK56*

DUCK56: Goodmorning princess !

Indibunny666: lol princess? but goodmorning to u too haha :)

DUCK56: You look like a princess so yeah lol. thought i'd switch it up from our normal gm messages. gotta keep ya on your toes

Indibunny666: I do not ! especially not rn I just woke up

DUCK56: I wouldn't know :/

Indibunny666: maybe one day we can have a sleepover lmao

DUCK56: Mhm I hope, how you been settling in. Is everything okay?