Chapter 3, "The Party"

Începe de la început

"You look.. wow..." he smiled.

"Thanks. You look like yourself," I smiled, looking at him. He had on a black tee with tight black jeans and a chain.

He gestured for me to grab his arm so I did as we walked into the house.

"Omg," I said, looking around. There were many people but looking around, the place was a black interior designed house. This was like my dream house.

"You like it?" Chase laughed.

"Yes, it's fucking amazing," I gushed.

We walked into the kitchen where he poured himself and me a drink.

"What's this?" I asked, taking a sip.

"Cherry Vodka Sour."

"Hmm," I said, taking another sip. He wrapped his arm around my neck leading us to another part of the house until we stopped at a circle of like 5 people.

"Everyone this is Emily," Chase said, introducing me to them.

"Hey Emily," they all greeted.

"Emily this is Mark, Vinnie, Cole, Nicole, and Josh," Chase said, taking a seat.

"Hi guys," I said, taking a seat next to him.

"Emily let me just say, you look beautiful," Vinnie smiled.

"Thanks."

"Yeah girl you are fucking gorgeous," Nicole said, gushing. "I'm jealous."

"Chase where'd you find her?" Cole chuckled, looking at me.

"You guys are fucking awesome," I laughed.

"Yeah she's in. I love her," Mark yelled.

"I told you they would try to steal you," Chase whispered into my ear. I laughed gulping down my drink.

"Oh shit princess, you up for a drinking challenge?"Vinnie asked.

"Hell yeah and I'll show you I'm not a princess."

He raised his eyebrows, filling up some shot glasses. We both had 5 each.

"Let's see who can finish all of them first," Vinnie challenged.

"Let's go," I said leaning up.

Everybody else was interested as they leaned up watching us closely. Chase laughed placing his hand on my back.

"On the count of the 3," Mark said. "1....2...3... Go!"

I swallowed down all 5 shots in under 10 seconds total. I had finished before Vinnie could even make it to his last shot.

"Ouuuu!!!!" Everyone exclaimed.

"Holy shit, I want to marry you Emily," Nicole smiled in shock. I leaned back crossing my arms accepting my win.

"Yeah you're totally not a princess," Vinnie laughed in embarrassment.

"Aw cheer up. You almost had me," I lied. The group started laughing as they teased Vinnie about losing his own challenge.

"I want to kiss you," Chase whispered, playing with a strand of my hair.

"So do it."

He leaned over, cupping my chin in one of his hands and placing his lips onto mine gently and smoothly. He slowly pulled back as I looked into his green eyes and he looked into mine, I smiled before placing my lips back onto his.

"Hit the bottle guys!" Mark said, handing it to Chase.

He downed the bottle effortlessly then passed it to me as I did the same. This liquor was stronger and more toxic going down my throat.

"I want to dance," I said, shaking my head trying to contain the liquor.

Nicole grabbed my hand as me and her walked to the dance floor. The boys followed but they stood by the bar watching and drinking.

Me and Nicole drunkingly followed the music dancing along. We danced closely, grinding on each other seductively, I didn't even notice people had made a circle around us.

"Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" They chanted. Nicole looked at me shrugging her shoulders.

"Why the hell not," I smiled. I wrapped my arms around her neck kissing her swiftly as our bodies still moved to the music.

"Wooooooo," the crowd cheered. Me and Nicole started laughing as we walked off the dance floor and into the kitchen with the boys.

"That was fucking hot," Cole said.

I fell into Chase's arms and to my surprise he strongly caught me. I wrapped my arms around his lower back, laying my head into his chest as he hugged me tightly.

"Princess out," I frowned.

"I know," he laughed, lifting me up.

This is what Emily wore if you wanted to know!!!

A/N :

Comment, Vote, and continue reading...:)