Part 40 getting to know the remaining

3rd POV
Dinner went by pretty fast. Lili didn't really talk to any of the girls, as she didn't want to be included in the conversation. The whole time rachel went on about her and Madi's fight, and how rachel did nothing wrong. Lili could care less.

But, lili did sit next to tatum, and they talked a little bit. Tatum apologized for being nosy, and for how Cole found out. Lili forgave her. Tatum explained how she wanted to become closer, and share things with lili. Tatum even invited her to her room after dinner. Lili still didn't know if she was going to go, but she had nothing better to do so she was considering it.

As for Cole, he was surprised his family didn't know about the rebels earlier. The guards had told him that he didn't feel well, and lili was still upset. He wasn't mad though. It was best that they kept it private. His dad went on about some plans for the new year ball soon. But Cole, he wasn't listening, he was too busy stressing on what to get the girls for Christmas! Well, most of them. He had already surprised tatum with a piano in her room, as he recently found out she was very into music.

He had an idea of what to get rachel, Chelsea and brooklin, which left lili. He wanted it to be something very special. Something she will absolutely love! But he didn't know what it was.

I need help... what should Cole give lili>>
(I will consider these can't promise I'll use them...)

Dinner eventually concluded, and Cole went to the only person who would know or at least have an idea of what to get her. His mom.

After dinner, he went to his room to think for a few more minutes, before giving up and finally asking his mom for help.

He knocked on her door a few times, a little embarrassed. He hated asking people for help, especially his parents. "Cole! Hi honey are you okay" his mom said joyful. He nodded, "I-I need help, but can we go in you know..... private" he said nervously.

She was confused. He never asked for help, like ever. She was quite excited though. She really loved her family, but they didn't spend that much time together anymore after the selection started.

"of course, where do you want to go that is "private" enough" she asked calmly. He shrugged, "I'm not sure, maybe the living room on the 1st floor?" He asked. She smiled and nodded.

As they arrived they took a seat. Cole on one couch, the queen on the other. "Honey are you okay you've like never asked for help with anything unless it's urgent." She asked worried.

He shook his head, " mom I'm totally fine I'm just stressed." He sighed embarrassed to say the rest. "I- I don't know what to get lili for Christmas, and it's getting to late, but it needs to be good. Something she'll love" he said as his face turned red in embarrassment.

His mom smiled, trying not to laugh. She couldn't help but let out a little giggle. Cole looked up even more embarrassed now. "you find it funny!" He asked. She let out another one. "Cole, darling. Never once in my life did I think I'd have to help you with a girl" she laughed before continuing,

"and yes of course I will help you" she answered as relief washed over Cole.

While lili kn the other hand, was still contemplating whether she should go to tatums or not. Eventually she just decided to go. She figured these were probably her last days at the palace so she wanted to spend them right.

She knocked on tatums door. Waited for a few seconds, "Lili! you came!" Tatums exclaimed, bringing her into a tight hug. "mhm" is all lili managed to say because of how tight tatum was hugging her.

Tatum soon let go as she pulled lili inside. Tatums room was mostly gold, and some gray.  "So what do you want to do" lili asked as they sat on her bed. "So actually lili, I was hoping you would come to the cinema with me..... and the rest of the girls. Just a chance for the five of us remaining to get closer." She asked well more like told lili in sincerity.

Lili didn't hate the idea, maybe they would actually be cool? She nodded, giving tatum a huge smile. "Perfect! Well they're actually all there right now, I told them, we were hanging out a little before and we would arrive a few minutes late"

Tatum said smiling. "Are all the girls wearing there dresses?" Lili asked. "Right, I totally forgot, if you want you can go back to your room and change or I have extra pjs"  tatum said. "I think I'll go get changed in my room, and I'll meet you there?" Lili told well asked tatum. She just nodded as lili left into her room.

She quickly go changed and fluffed up her hair a little bit so it wasn't so..... perfect. She lastly put on some lotion. She never went to bed without it, so it was uncomfortable for her to go here without putting it on. Once she finished applying it, she put on her slippers and started to head down to the cinema.

As she got there, she saw the rest of the remaining girls including tatum, were there already. "Lili you made it!" Brooklin said happily as Lilj sat down next to them.

All of the girls looked at her and smiled. Even rachel. Lili was kinda surprised but went with it. She smiled as well. "So what're we watching?" Lili asked hoping they chose something decent. They all looked at eachother and smiled. "Romeo and Juliet!" Tatum exclaimed.

She was actually quite happy they chose that, thankfully Lili have already read the book so they're no spoilers.

The night went on, laughter, tears, drama. The usual girls night. At the end of the night, they were all very happy at the turnout. They had all gotten to know eachother much better, maybe you could even consider the five of them close.

Lili was happy to feel hope. Hope that this might be the right thing. That she can do this!

PLEASE COMMENT IDEAS FOR LILIS PRESENT FROM COLE AND VISE VERSA!!!!!!!!!!!

Ly guys☁️☁️🥥🤍