Part 57 18 years later...

18 years later...

Lilis POV
It's been 18 years since that day. The day I came crying into my husbands room with news. I was pregnant.

now for most people it's almost a rare opportunity.

for me, well that's a different story.

Although I went through with it, in any other life I would have gave it up for adoption with no hesitation. Why was I dreading being pregnant this much? First off all I didn't want to the country calling me a slut. Second, I just felt unprepared.

But Cole helped me the whole way.

3 months later we announced to the country I was pregnant. I was pleasantly surprised by their reaction, parties were thrown almost every night! The queen is pregnant!

a couple months after that we announced we would welcome
    Romeo Henry Sprouse
To our country. He was and is beautiful, blonde hair from me and blue eyes from his father

When he was born, it was the best day of me and Coles lives! Maybe even the countries too! It was the day we finally call ourselves a family!

Three years later I had twin girls. Twins was a gene in my family, so we knew it was a possibility.
Arabella Scarlett Sprouse and
       Eliana Donna Sprouse
They are fraternal but could be identified as identical. They have brunette hair from Coles mother and blue eyes from Cole.

I decided not to have anymore kids after that and Cole agreed.

3rd POV
"Mom can you tell Bella that this is my dress and she needs to find a new one!" Eliana complained to her mother about her twin sister. "Arabella honey, it's okay I'm sure the maids can make you one similar, just wear your gold one today" lili smiled as they nodded going off to get dressed for the report.

Cole came up behind lili and laid a hand on her shoulder. "Are the girls coming today?" He asked as she turned around with a brighter smile than before.

Lili nodded, "Mads is bringing Elsie, and I think Camis kids have a birthday party so she is just coming by herself" lili shrugged.

Eventually after they got married, they bought mads and cami houses right outside the palace so they could visit when they wanted. Mads is a single mother with her daughter elsie, and Cami is married to a man named Charles, and they had three boys together, all about a year apart!

They would usually just stop by for a little bit while the kids sometimes played together, and the girls caught up. But lili invited them all for lunch today, and then the whole family was coming for dinner (Lilis mom/ sisters, Oakley, Mads family, camis family).

"Excuse me can you go check on the girls and tell them to be down here in five minutes" Lili asked one of the maids getting impatient. The report started in ten minutes and they need to be here.

Lilis sat there admiring Cole as he talked with Romeo. Them two were really close!

About 30 seconds later the twins walked in. "Come sit loves" lili said as they got closer. They sat in their semi sized thrones, as Cole sat down too. "You guys are looking beautiful today!" Cole complimented the twins as they smiled, "thanks dad" "thanks" they responded. Cole nodded.

Cole loves his children more than anything. He adored them. As did Lili. She could be strict at times, they both could. But they absolutely love their family.

Cole laid a hand on Romeos shoulder. "You ready bud? Today's a big day for you. For our whole country" he asked as Romeo sighed.

"Dad I'm ready. Don't worry. I just have to get this whole thing over with" he said mumbling the last part. "Rom, please don't feel like this. I promise you I felt the same way! I was even worse than you.
Never in a million years did I think this would happen." Cole said remembering back to when he had to do this. He hadn't even told lili that! Romeo gave him a confused look. He would never had thought that.

"Where's Oakley! We only have about 4 minutes" Lili asked me as I shrugged. And just as she said that Oakley walked in.

She took a seat in her throne next to Arabella. Eliana was beside Romeo, and Cole and Lili were in the middle.

"Sorry it took me so long" Oakley sighed as she sat down. "It's okay" lili smiled at her. "Are you excited for our celebration lunch" Oakley asked Arabella excitedly.

Oakley was the cool aunt. I mean they lived with her so she was always around. Bella sighed, "I wouldn't call it a celebration he's pretty bummed" Arabella explained as Oakley frowned in disappointment. "So was your father but look what happened" she said trying to lighten the mood.

"Okay your majesties we will be starting in 45 seconds!" Gerald yelled out as we flattened out ur dresses, and the maids came over to us with some final makeup touch ups.

"3......2" The camera crew yelled before nodding. "Good morning ilea! I hope you have all had a wonderful week! We will start off today's report with our very own king of ilea with some news!" Gerald exclaimed as Cole smiled.

"Hello ilea! We have had a pretty uneventful week when it comes to the rebels. From it looks like the Rebels are slowly dying down thanks to our junior star army, and our ilea army." Cole explained (okay so little background info: since lili and Cole got married, the northern rebels now junior star army are helping taking down the southern rebels now called rebels since they're the only ones)

Lili smiled proud of him as he finished meaning it was turn to talk. "Good morning ilea! As King Cole explained we don't have much more information that we can share to you all. But we do have an exciting announcement to make! Prince Romeo will be taking the honors" lili smiled as she spoke.

Cole was the same for lili. She was a natural! And her voice was just beautiful!

Romeo stood up and cleared his throat before putting on a confident look and walking toward a microphone in the front of them.

Romeo pov
I want nothing to do with a selection. I want to become King of ilea alone! But of course my parents think it's a great idea. I mean there story is literally a fairytale. The selection for them was a Romeo and Juliet story with a happy ending.

They think the same will happen to me. But I can already tell it's not going to go that way.

I do know that I have to be respectful to all the attending girls. My dad never stops reminding me. But that's all I'll do. No flirting or anything.

"Hello ilea! I am so grateful to have you all here another week! I am so excited to be announcing, we will be holding another selection. For me to find my queen."

And so the story repeated.
     Well except her name was Juliet...

The end♥️

comment if you have any questions about the story or ending. I will be more than happy answer!

OMGGGG I WANNA CRY I CANT BELIEVE I ACTUALLY FINISHED😭 I FEEL LIKE THIS IS JUST ANOTHER PART AND IM AB TO WRITE THE NEXT!!!!!!!

Finished Feb 4th 2021