Part 7 meeting everyone.

Lili's POV
I made my way to dinner, which was on the fist floor. And it was in the same room the we got ready in except it looked like a dining room. Once I got there I sat at my assigned table which was with Sarah who was a four with black hair, hailey who was a 5 and also had black hair. Then there was Jaycee a brunette, who was a three, then madi who was in my group today but didn't like me at all!

"hi" I said as I sat down they then all looked at me as they all said hi. We were talking for a little bit until we heard Ashley quieting us down. "hello ladies, you all look lovely tonight, but before you eat I will need to explain some things" Ashley said as everyone turned there attention to her.

"Okay so first of all some rules. None of your will physically hurt anyone in anyway, and if you do you will be sent home. You here for the prince and the prince only. You must treat your maids kindly, since they do so much for you" and then she explained some basic rules before moving on "Ok done with the rules, now some announcements.

You won't usually eat in here. There is a dining room you will eat in for the rest of your days. This room we are in is called the women's room where you will spend your time. The prince or king or any men are not aloud in here, unless they have the queen's permission. So this room will look different tomorrow, which leads to my next announcement. You will all be meeting the prince tomorrow morning. in here." She said as some girls gasped, and others nodded she then finished with our schedule for tomorrow before she left as our food arrived.

The food came and it was so good. Like I haven't eaten this much since Christmas! As we ate we started conversation "are you excited to meet Prince Cole tomorrow" madi asked looking at me with a mean face "um yes, I mean I am a little nervous, but i can handle it" I responded not wanting to tell them that I didn't even want to be here. "yeah sort of same. I mean I never really signed up for this my parents just pushed me in, but I really do wish to fall in love!" hailey exclaimed as the rest of the girls giggled.

"yes me too but I think some people are just in it for the crown" Sarah said as she whispered the last part as the rest of us nodded. "I totally agree, but I think some of us are just to scared to say it!" Jaycee said as we all giggled at how true that was. "do you guys have any siblings?" Hailey said changing the subject. "I wish!" Sarah said then madi said "I have sisters" "I have a brother" jaycee said. "I have two sisters too" I said lastly before hailey said "lucky! I am in the only child group with Sarah" she said as she smiled to her. That's pretty weird to me! I couldn't imagine a world without Tess or chloe. They are like my only friends.

We the continued this conversation until we were released back to our rooms. When I got back I saw my maids in there just talking I assume waiting for me. They all turned around the curtsied as they brought me to my bathroom to get ready for bed. As they were taking out my hair and putting it into braids they asked questions about dinner.

"So how were the girls" Mary asked as she too out a hair pin. "They were good, I mean we just talked about random stuff, but I can tell some of them don't like me" I said as they nodded "Yeah, some will be like that, but it's ok, there just jealous" Anne said nodding "what could they possibly be jealous of?" I asked confused "Lili! Look at you! Your beautiful I mean who wouldn't be!" Lucy said as I blushed and giggled "thanks Lucy, but I mean so are the rest of the girls here!" I said as we continued to argue about it. Before they finally finished.

They put me in silk pajamas, with Dutch braids. They then just stood there  in the corner. "What- what are you guys doing" I said confused as they just stood there "oh right, I forgot to tell you, we have to stay here while you sleep the first week you're here" Anne said with a smile. "Oh, um no that won't be necessary. I can sleep on my own, go get some rest" I said as they just stood there again "Lady lili, we'll get in big trouble if they find out we just left you." Mary explained "well that's the thing you didn't just leave me, I have simply asked you to. And if you get in any trouble by anyone send them to me" I said as they all giggled and nodded as they walked out. "Sleep well" Lucy said before closing the door.

Finally! I then got out of bed and went to my balcony. Finally getting some fresh air. But not enough. So I grabbed my poetry book, put on some slippers, and headed out of my room. There must be a garden or something around here right? I thought to myself as I wondered the halls before finding doors to what looked like a garden. But before I could reach the handle someone grabbed my arm "miss you can't go out there" a guard said "Please, please just let me out I need some fresh air!" I pleaded quietly "I am sorry miss we can't let you out" the guard said again.

before grabbing my arm to lead me back to my room. "no, no please" I said then started crying. Oh no. No one knows, but I get really bad anxiety when I am distressed or uncomfortable which leads me to cry. Nooo Lili stop crying!!!!!!

They didn't understand I really needed some fresh air.  I would even do this at home, I sat outside every night. To let myself think. To process everything "Open the doors" i heard a man say before I saw the guard look over to a shadow. "but your highness"
The guard said before the shadow interrupted him and said "just let her in, it's not gonna hurt anyone to open the doors" a little bit calmer.  Now giving in the guard let me go as he opened the door to the garden. "thanks" I said to the guard as he let me in.

I then sat on the bench crisscross applesauce (omg why do I still say applesauce😭) as I opened my book reading the poems, about Archie. I then felt someone sit next to me as I wiped my tears. "hey are you ok" I heard someone say next to me as I looked up to see a face I didn't really recog-..... wait! The prince? I started at him for a second making sure? What was he doing out? My senses came back to me. Oh my gosh I am gonna throw up what is this douchebag doing here!

"I am fine, not that it's any of your concern" I said rudely as I closed the book. He had a confused expression. "well I actually am, concerned, why would you say that" he asked as I looked up at him, no way am I going to bow down to him. "Hmm..., why would I say that, maybe because you want to be this little nice boy, everyone's drooling over, but not me, I don't even want to be here, my ex boyfriend cheated on me the day before I came here. So don't think I am one of your little dollies to play with my emotions. You have no idea how much I loved him, just to hear that he had been with a different girl that whole time. I just, I just can't" I spat completely turning on him, as I broke down in tears. Oh noooo what did I just do! I don't even know him and I'm just telling him my whole life story. he just sat there shocked. Before he could say anything I stood up "look I am sorry for flipping out on you your highness. I have to go." I said before running all the way back to my room and crying myself to sleep.

It's only the first day and I've already made a fool out of myself!

Thanks for reading this part!🥰 have a good day