the royal wedding

don't play the song yet

Lilis POV
"Good luck lils" Oakley said with a smile before she stepped out into the isle to drop the rose petals. "thanks oaks" I whispered smiling to myself as I watched her through the window of the door.

"Ready Lils?" Archie asked as his eyes met mine, I smiled, I nodded as the doors slowly started opening in front of me and arch. It opened very slowly since Oakley was still walking down the isle because of how long it was.

The doors were now almost all the way open, I could see Cole wait at the end, waiting for the doors to reveal me. It made my eyes water just looking at him, he's perfect. He had on a white tux and his hair had his normal look. He also had his crown on. It was gold with silver gems on the points.

I could tell when he could see me. His eyes lit up brighter than i have ever seen them. I could hear gasps from the guests as they saw me. A smile formed on Coles face making me smile.

Me and arch took our first step down the stairs that led to the isle...

Please play the song now, I promise it makes it so much better♥️

I could hear the room go quieter as all the eyes turned to me. As we made it down the stair, we took another step. I am actually walking down the isle!

The roses were laid out so nicely, I almost didn't want to step on them. "You're doing great lils" arch assured me as we kept walking. One slow and steady step at a time.

I looked around at all the guests. I met many eyes of people I have never met before. People that came to see me get married.

My eyes landed on my moms smiling face, she had tears coming down her face as she watched me in complete awe, I kept looking around and saw all of the selected girls. Rachel had tears coming down her eyes as she watched me. I'm so proud of you, she mouthed to me with a smile. I could feel myself tear up. I then took a moment to admire my bridesmaids, Madelaine was already teary eyed, and the rest had a smile on their face watching me.

We got a bit closer to the end of the isle, my eyes met his. My romeo, my true love, my almost husband. A tear of joy slipped down my face. I kept eye contact as we got closer. I could see he had tears in his eyes as he smiled.

Coles POV
There she is. The one woman I truly love. She is so gorgeous! I felt my eyes get watery as I watched her walk down the isle. She got closer and closer until she was walking up the steps in front of me.

I got the slightest hint of her scent, and immediately calmed down. She curtsied before stepping in front of me looking at me with a huge smile on my face.

"you look absolutely stunning" I said in awe as i watched a tear fall down her face, "and you, you look perfect" she said trying to hold in her sobs.

3rd POV
Welcome ladies and gentlemen. We gather you here today, for the marriage of king Cole sprouse, and lady Lili Reinhart. But also, to crown our new queen of ilea" the priest said from the middle of the two of them.

Disclaimer.... okay I have no idea what the guy is called, but they announce husband and wife and are like do u take him to be ur husband.... alsoooo I have no clue what they say at weddings so bare with me🥲