Part 15 friend replacement

Lili's POV
After breakfast me and madelaine went to her room so she could get something, then we went to the women's room. I really liked her room! It was like a soft sage green. We arrived at the doors to the women's room, but it was closed. "Um sir can we go in here" madelaine asked a guard.

"not at the moment miss" the guard said. Me and madelaine shared a confused look. "um ok" she said before we walked away. Who was in there, and what were they doing? "I wonder who's in there" madelaine said as if she read my mind. "Where should we go" I asked her

"Um do you want to go to the music room?" She asked "yeah sure" I said. I didn't even know they had a music room! Does she play music? We made it to the room, and madelaine opened to the door slowly to reveal, this beautiful rooms with a variety of instruments, and art pieces.

"Wow!" I said amazed she giggled "how did you find this!" I asked shocked "I asked my maids, I play music release stress" she explained. I nodded. "Can you teach me" I asked sitting at the huge piano they had. "Of course" she said smiling as she gently laid her hands on the keys.

"Ok well I will teach you one of the basics" she explained as she pulled out a slip of paper with notes on it. She then proceeded to teach me twinkle twinkle little star. I surprisingly wasn't as bad as I thought I would be! "Wow your a natural!" She said happily. I smiled "thanks" I said

We practiced the piano for another hour before we got tired and went to see if the women's room is open now. Thankfully it was, but the guards weren't aloud to tell us what was happening earlier. We got in and rachel and madi were in there already. So me and Madelaine went over to ask if they knew what was happening.

"Hey do you guys know why they wouldn't let us in earlier today?" Madelaine asked. "I don't know. But I saw some of the girls crying, and they aren't here right now. maybe they were eliminated?" Madi said as rachel looked at us with disgust. We nodded as we walked to the couch and put on the tv. I never had a tv so I didn't know how to work it, but Madelaine helped me.

AN: madi was right and 7 girls were eliminated, 18 remain

We watched cartoons. They were shockingly very entertaining! And funny! Me and madelaine couldn't stop laughing. Soon enough it was dinner time. We went to dinner and we were one of the first ones there so we chose a spot in the middle of all the seats.

"Hey lili, and..... Madelaine?" We heard someone say I looked up, "oh hey Emma!" I said a little surprised that she sat by us. "hi Emma" madelaine said a little quiet. "You guys both looked really good at the report today, and good job on your interviews!" She said happily! (All girls remaining were interviewed, last week or this week) "you too!" I said happily.

Then emery and brooklin came and sat by Emma. Then they started talking to her so me and madelaine started talking again. "Why is she so nice" madelaine asked surprised, "I know right" I said as we giggled. We talked a little more before food was served, and we ate with little conversations here and there.

Once dinner was over we went our seperate ways, and I headed to the library. I entered the library and was walking to my usual seat when I saw Oakley was sitting in the seat beside it reading Romeo and Juliet!

"Hey Oakley!" I said happily (Oakley told lili to call just by her name instead of princess Oakley) she looked up "hi lili" she said trying to be cool. "Mind if I sit?" I asked sitting in the chair next to hers. "Not at all!" She said excitedly.

I got out my book and she looked. "Omg your reading Romeo and Juliet too!" She said trying to act surprised. I giggled "Sure am!" I said as I opened my book. The next hour I read my book, with little conversations with Oakley at times.

We both then went back to our rooms. But before heading to my room I decided to stop at the garden. As I got to the doors, the guards stopped me. "miss we can't let you in" one of the guards said "oh, why not" I said a little disappointed.

"We must not say at this time" he said. Why are there so many secrets today. "Is the courtyard open?" I asked them. They only nodded. Yes! The court yard was practically connected to the garden so it was still similar.

I walk into the courtyard, and I heard a distant of voices. There must be people in the garden! I looked around the courtyard, nothing! So I went to the edge where the courtyard and garden barrier of bushes thing was and put my ear as close as I could with out making noise in the bushes.

"So what did you want to tell me Emma" I heard a male voice say. "I know your here like every night with Chelsea or lili, but just so you know, lili told me she doesn't like you at all, and that she is dating another guy! I would be careful if I were you" a female voice which probably was Emma said.

Why in the hell would she say that! I thought she was nice, and I would never say that! Also we were only here at night twice, what is she a stalker! Oh no! She must be talking to prince Cole! "Emma you need to stop. Lili told me she was not over another guy, and I am a little jealous but I am ok with that. And how do you know were here every night, your supposed to be in bed!" He said.

Wow! Jealous of Archie! I started to feel guilt did he really feel like that towards me?! Emma scoffed, "how dare you defend that disgusting cheater! What do you even see in her!" Emma said. Why is she acting like this! "Don't you dare call her that, she is anything but! And what do I see in her! I see the most beautiful girl I have ever laid eyes on!" He defended.

Oh no. I really didn't want this to happen. Suddenly I felt a tear drop down my cheek. I felt so much guilt, even worse, betrayed by what I thought was my new best friend! Another tear. Why did he think I was beautiful! I couldn't believe it. "You know what, your lucky I am not sending you home, I met with you for a nice night and to get to know you, just for you to try to sabotage the other girls! Go to bed!" He yelled before I heard footsteps I hurried to sit on the bench farthest away, so in case he was going left and looked through the windows, he wouldn't think I was eavesdropping.

I sat there pretending to read my book with tears in my eyes. Why did I have to be such a problem to everyone! I heard the door open. I looked up. "Miss you must get to bed now" a guard said I hurried over, luckily tomorrow was the weekend and we had late breakfasts on weekends, so i didn't have to wake up early tomorrow.

I walked back inside, and hurried back to my room. And went to bed scared for what the next day could hold.

This wasn't proof read because I have school, but hope you guys had an amazing weekend! And if there are any annoying mistakes please comment so I can fix them after school (4:00 😕)🥰 ly guys

November 2nd 2020