part 19 the usb

3rd POV
(there is a time skip of 5 weeks which means they have one week till the ball presentations are due.) Lili and cole have gone on 3 more dates, which made them closer. Close enough to where they lost there first kiss to eachother. but they recently got in a fight because Cole kissed emma. Lili came to conclusions that emma has won cole over after everything shes done to make him hate her. But was never told Coles side of the story.

lilis pov
Im currently in my room staring at the ceiling, thinking about this whole thing. Its been two days since I've spoken to cole. Two days since our big fight. Two days since he kissed the person I hated the most in this world.At first I was sure I wanted to leave, and never see him again, but i just cant bring myself to do it. As much as I hate saying it, i still like him, alot. I also couldnt bare the slightest chance he'd choose emma if i left.

There is still a tiny piece of me that hopes it was a mistake. When Emma told me they kissed i didnt believe it, but when cole confirmed it, he said it was an accident and it wasnt real, but wouldnt everyone. The day i found out, i called in sick so I didnt have to face them. I really like Cole. God I even kissed him. These past weeks we've been on so many adventures, and secret dates, that I feel like i know he wouldnt do that, but he did.

I havent told madelaine anything, because i didnt want to invlove her, but it was hard when she kept asking what was wrong, and why Cole was staring at me the whole breakfast and lunch. I told her that he was probably looking at something behind me, and that i didnt believe her, trying to avoid having to even look in his direction.

The door to my room opened. "Hey lucy, im really sorry i just need some alone time right now." i said as lucy is the only person ive told that could come in without knocking. "Miss, Prince Cole has told me to give this to you. I have been knocking for the last two minutes, but you didnt answer." A guard said startling me. "Oh, um sorry can you just set it on the desk please." i asked confused.

Once the guard left I made my way over to my desk to see what it was. I picked it up and opened it to see a usb. Why was he sending me a usb! I don't even have a computer! Then I noticed a note with it too. It said:

Hello lovely,
I can't even begin to tell you how sorry I am. I promise you it was an accident. Please just watch the security camera recording and see that I'm telling the truth. The guard is bringing you a computer right now. I haven't spoken to Emma since, and at the next elimination, she will be going home. Also last thing, I know you don't want to hear this nor do I want to say it, but there are other girls here too, and yes I will never like any of them like you, but I still have to make content and make them feel involved. I hope you understand. Please write me back, I would like to come to your room after dinner?.
                                          -Cole

ok well that's a plot twist! Why was he this sorry? Like you have 17 other beautiful girls here and your still going towards the one that is mad at you! But I was still a little embarrassed at how he said there is still 17 other girls here, that he may like too. It made me really jealous!

I started writing back to him, while I tried to be patient for the computer so I would know for sure he was sorry and it WAS an accident. Once I finished the letter the computer still wasn't here. So I just sat at my bed for 5 minutes until it finally arrived.

I hurried to plug in the usb and watch the video because it was almost lunch time. I pressed play. It showed Cole was in a bad mood that he was with her. He had his arms crossed and a bored face. I turned up the volume. "Emma what do you need, I have already told you I like lili" he said which gave me butterflies.

"Prince Cole stop lying we all know you like me better" Emma said in a baby voice before grabbing his head and forcing him into a kiss, he immediately pulled away. "What the hell Emma!" He yelled as a evil smile came to her face. "Perfect now I just tell lili we kissed and bam she's gone"

Emma said. I felt tears in my eyes. "No emma please don't tell her" Cole than said worried. "Watch me, and when she's gone I'll have you all to myself" she said as a angered look formed on Cole's face. "Emma stop getting your hopes up, if my lili leaves, i won't hesitate to send you home" he said. My stomach became even fuller with butterflies as he called me his lili.

"Lili honey come on you have to go to lunch" I heard someone say behind me. It was Lucy. "Ok um yeah ok" I said turning around. "Woah what's wrong!" She said "what do you mean?" I asked confused. I then realized that my eyes were probably black from crying.

"Oh my gosh I'm sorry do you think you can fix it!" I asked "yes hurry up!" She said running to the bathroom me following. She wiped my under eyes with a tissue then blended in concealer where the black wouldn't come off. "That should be good" she said as I nodded and ran to lunch with the usb in my pocket. "Oh wait Lucy, do you think you could give that letter to prince Cole?" I asked as I got to the door. But I didn't hear her answer because I was in a hurry, let's just hope she said yes.

I'm sorry if there are any mistakes🥰 this was a little rushed💋