Honeymoon P2

Okay I literally hate to say this but this story is coming to an end... not this part, but prob like two more parts

3rd POV
"Lovely are you sure?" Cole asked as they laid in bed together. She looked over at him with a soft smile, "100%. I love you more than you'll ever know" she said making him blush.

"And guess what. I even told the maids we are having a late dinner tonight" she smirked as Cole chuckled, "wow good job Lils" he said adored by how proud of herself she was.

Lili didn't waste any more time, she smashed her lips onto his wanting him so badly. He immediately kissed back and flipped them over so she was on top.

Before they started undressing Cole took a quick glance at the door to make sure it was locked.

As they both undressed lili got even more turned on at his toned abs. She felt as if they got hotter each time she saw them.

Lili was in her bra and underwear, and Cole was in his boxers, she could see his manly parts through his boxers. She was a little scared would it fit?

Cole kissed down Lilis body, eventually taking off her bra, seeing her breasts for the first time. "Lils you are literal perfection!" He said amazed as she giggled in embarrassment.

Eventually after many quiet whimpers it was time. They were actually making love!

Cole entered lili hearing her  let out a whimper in pain as she felt her "virgin wall" break. "baby just tel me if it's too much I want to make you comfortable" he said.

she soon got used to it, and they made great great love.

Two days later
"Hey stupid wake up" lili patted Coles chest. As he woke up, "yes?" His morning voice asked. Looking at her as she held the sheets over her breasts. "I literally can't even stand let alone walk" she said in annoyment. He smiled. They made love agin last night.

Not responding he yanked the sheets from her chest as she gasped immediately putting her arm over her uncovered area. "What the actual hell cole!" She said trying trying to stay mad before letting out a giggle.

Cole on the other hand was about wheezing of laughter.

Breakfast
"What are we doing today again?" Lili asked Cole as she ate a piece of bacon. "We're going kayaking" he explained as she nodded, "at?" She asked, "noon".

It's 10:30 right now so they had a decent amount of time to get ready. Lili was still limping, but was getting used to it.

They went kayaking and had a surprisingly great time! They went all around the island and even saw some dolphins in the distance.

They got back around 4:30 and went to the beach for a little bit while the chef made dinner.

"So I've decided, I want to give you your honeymoon present tonight" lili said making Cole smile in excitement, "I can't wait! Unfortunately you're going to have to wait till we get back, they are probably working on your present right now!" He exclaimed.

As confused as she was, she was excited to see what he had planned this time.

After dinner( Cole opens the present)
"Are you ready?" Lili asked as they sat on their king sized bed in front of each other. Cole nodded as lili picked up the blue box from beside her and placed it in front of him.

It had a note on top.

He picked up the note and unfolded it.

Cole,
I remember writing my first letter. I made a promise to myself that you would never see these, but here I am. I planned to leave them with you as a thank you gift when you were going to choose tatum.
A thank you gift for giving the the chance of a life time. Not the part of getting to be in the selection, but giving me the chance to fall in love.
I knew if I left I would never fall in love again. Even if I wanted to. Even if I tried my very hardest.  I couldn't. My heart is and will always be yours.
Fortunately for me things changed. I married the one person I truly love. Here are all my undelivered letters I have been writing to you since the third week of the selection.
And lastly beware not all of them are very nice, just simply what I was feeling for you at the moment.