Chapter 25

HARRY'S POV

I woke up the next morning with empty arms. I stretched my arms around my bed to try and find Andie, but I couldn't. I shot up, frantically searching my room for any sign of her. There was nothing. I got out of bed, and looked for her clothes on the floor. Nothing. I was suddenly dressed and I rushed over to her room. I knocked on the door and an older man opened the door. My father.

I haven't seen my father since I left home. I was never able to forgive him. He was such a piece of shit. I hated him. He allowed those men to do those things to Gemma. He practically did it himself. He was a no good drunk. He beat my mom every night, and when I left, Gemma told me he began beating her because I left. I still couldn't face going home. I knew I would kill him if I saw him again. I hated everyone after what happened to her, everyone except Gemma and Alexis. Alexis helped me get through it and helped me take better care of Gemma. 

When I opened the door to my father, it took all my might not to kill him. I pushed passed him and went into the room. I saw a couple on the bed having sex. The guy, who was on top, looked at me. It was Liam. I thought he went home after the fight with Andie. When the girl looked up, I felt my heart begin to beat rapidly. It was Andie. I pulled Liam off of Andie, and began pinned him to the ground. I punched him repeatedly. I looked down and beneath me was Andie. She was crying and her face was a bloody mess. 

It reminded me of the way my mother would wake up. She had cuts and bruises all over her body. I tried to be a big boy and help her, but I never could. One time I remember getting my ass kicked by my father. I ran into my mother's room and pulled him off of her. I yelled at him and told him to get out. I was only 14 at the time and was no match for this man. He was a big guy, who smelled like stale beer and cigarettes. He pushed me down and punched me unconscious. I woke up the next day, alone in a hospital bed. The nurse said that I fell down the stairs. I had two broken ribs, a broken nose, and a busted lip. After that, I started working out. I was going to help my mother. I needed to keep her safe, safe from the man who was supposed to keep her safe. But my father continued to abuse her until he finally went too far and killed her. 

I pulled away from Andie and was pulled back by my father. His grip on me tightened and I was unable to move. He faced me towards Andie and Liam again, but this time there was another woman. She reminded me so much of Andie, and when she walked towards me. She pressed her hand onto my cheek softly.

"How could you replace me?" She asked and looked up at me with those eyes. The eyes I first fell in love with. 

"I haven't heard from you in years Lex.... What was I supposed to do?" I asked and tried to reach out to her, but I couldn't. 

"You were supposed to hold on, like I did." She reached into her pocket and handed me the paper airplane necklace I gave her. "I've worn it every day." She whispered. "It's even buried with me." She looked up at me and began fading away. I suddenly was able to reach and I reached for her. For a split second, everything was okay. I closed my eyes, enjoying her touch, and when I opened them, Andie was in front of me, on her knees. 

"Please Liam. Please don't do this. I love you." She begged for her life. I noticed Liam was holding a gun that was pointed right at her heart. "I love you, not him!" She pleaded. I knew she was just fighting for her life, but it still hurt my heart. I tried to reach for the gun but he pushed it closer to her.

"Sure you love me. You love me so much that you sleep with your boss. Tell me. Did you like it when he touched you? Did he fuck you better?" He taunted her. I could see how terrified she was and it killed me that I couldn't do anything. I felt like I was a teenager walking on those men with my sister. I felt so helpless. All I could do was watch and hope it would end soon. He pressed the gun to her heart and she begged, but stopped when she realized it was too late. Liam pulled the trigger and the earsplitting sound of the gunshot went off in the hotel room. I screamed the second he did it and suddenly my body began shaking.

"Harry, turn off your alarm." I heard someone groan from beside me. I opened my eyes to see Andie in my arms. I almost cried. It was just a dream. Well not a dream, a nightmare. I got up quickly to turn off my alarm and jumped back into bed. I pulled Andie close and kissed her passionately. I didn't want to let her out of my arms. I remember hearing her say, "I think I love you too Harry Styles," last night before falling asleep. I couldn't believe I admitted that to her. Since Lex, I haven't told anyone I loved them, except Andie. 

"Well good morning to you too Mr. Styles." She teased as she pulled away from our kiss. 

"What do you want to do today?" She turned to where her head was laying on my chest. I felt her finger slowly run up and down my abs, mindlessly tracing the muscles. 

"Let's go to the beach!" She perked up and smiled at me. She looked so happy and I was going to do anything to keep that smile on her face. 

"Let's go!" I smiled as we both got out of bed. She kissed me sweetly and grabbed her clothes. 

"Did you want to take a shower here?" I asked, so she didn't have to go to her room.

"I have to go grab my stuff anyways, so I'll just meet you here okay?" I didn't want to let her out of my sight. After that dream, I felt even more protective over her. I just nodded and she proceeded to walk out of my room. 

"Andie wait!" I called out and she turned around. I pulled her into me and kissed her with all the love and passion I had. She pulled away after a few seconds and looked up at me with her beautiful brown eyes. 

"I love you." I confessed to her.

"I love you too." She smiled and bit her lip. I rolled my eyes before pressing my lips to hers. This kiss was unlike any other one because we were in love.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey guys! Sorry that I've been slow at updating. I've been really busy and stressed out with school and stuff, so I'm trying to write when I can, but as you can see, it's not that easy. But I hope you enjoy it and I love seeing your comments and messages! I love you all and hope you're having a great day!!! With much love, Joslin!