Chapter 26

ANDIE'S POV:

I shut the door behind me and leaned against it. I let out a giant breath I had been holding and the most idiotic grin spread across my face. I felt like a teenage girl. Harry just confessed his love for me. Well consciously confessed it anyways. Harry had turned me into this giddy, love-struck girl. Just thinking about him made me smile. 

I locked the door and raced into the shower. I mindlessly began shaving my legs and washing my hair and body. I let my mind wander and ended up thinking about Liam and Harry. Loving Harry was different from loving Liam. I felt like loving Liam had become a chore, whereas Harry, there was something new everyday. I was learning more and more about him as the days passed. And right there was when I realized that I didn't know much about Harry's childhood. I knew he had many walls built up, but I hoped that some day I could break them down. 

I jumped out of the shower and dried off. I wrapped a towel around my body and then around my hair. I walked into my hotel room to find my bag. I dug through the many articles of clothing I packed until I found my bikini and the dress I usually wear over it. My bikini was a simple black one, and the dress was mint green and a little see-through. I went back into the bathroom after getting dressed and began blow drying my hair. I finished quickly and decided to leave it down. 

There was a light knock on my door and I almost jumped with excitement. I quickly grabbed my purse and flip flops, and opened the door to Harry. He was wearing a black tank top with yellow swim trunks. He had dark RayBan sunglasses on his head and a black snapback to match. Seeing Harry so casual still surprised me. I was used to the suit and tie Harry, not casual Harry. 

"Ready?" He looked me up and down, then bit his lip. Whenever he did this, I couldn't help but feel self conscious. 

"Yeah." I smiled and he held out his hand for me. I grabbed it  and intertwined our fingers together. I still couldn't believe how far we had come. I felt like I've known him all my life, when in reality it's only been about 6 months. Time really flies.

"Um, Harry? We don't have any towels or anything." I looked up at him and he just smirked at me.

"I already have stuff in the car." He chuckled and pulled me into him. I felt him kiss the top of my head, and that little action made the butterflies in my stomach flutter around. I was so madly in love with this man, and for some reason, he was in love with me. 

"I love you." He murmured as if he was reading my mind.

"I love you too." I smiled and looked up at him. His green eyes showed nothing but love. I jumped onto my tip toes and pecked him quickly on the lips before the elevator door opened. We walked out of the elevator and into the lobby of the hotel. A group of women checking in were staring at us. I looked up at Harry and he just smiled at me, completely oblivious to the women gawking at him. I realized that if I wasn't with Harry, I would be staring too. Harry just has this presence about him that makes people stare at him. 

I was expecting the usual black town car, but instead an older Mercedes was waiting for us. I looked over at Harry and he just smiled at the car.

"I wanted to drive us today, if that's okay." He looked down at me and scratched the back of his neck. 

"That's fine." I smiled and headed towards the car. He grabbed my hips and pulled me into him where my back was to his front.

"Plus, if I can fuck you as loud as I want in this car." He whispered into my ear and let me go quickly. I bit my lip and watched him open the door for me. How can he go from a fuckboy to a complete gentleman in a matter of seconds?

"Thank you." I murmured and got into the car. I didn't know much about cars, but I knew that this one was beautiful. It had a leather interior and of course, was all black. I rolled my eyes and laughed quietly to myself. When he got into the car, he shot me a confused glance, but shrugged it away.