Chapter 14

Andie's POV:

I laid my head on the window of Harry's car as he drove us to his house. I sighed heavily, thinking about everyhting that just happened. Liam slapped me. I couldn't believe it. I have never seen him so angry in the time I've known him. When he was drunk that was another story, but he was completely sober. He knew what he was doing. 

Harry's hand found mine and gave it a tight squeeze. I liked our new relationship. I liked that he wasn't so controlling or dominated me. He actually seemed to see me as my own person rather than his personal fucktoy. I smiled and looked down at our hands, then back up at him. I could never get over how attractive he was. 

Harry had perfect bone structure, beautiful green eyes, and deep dimples everytime he smiled or smirked. His hair, which was getting long at this point, fell perfectly, not quite touching his shoulders, but almost. His lips were the perfect shade of pink and when pressed against mine, they were soft. I could kiss him all day everyday if that were possible.

What was I thinking? I have a boyfriend. Well had. I'm not sure what was going to happen. I was upset that Liam hit me, but at the same time, I egged him on. This was all my fault. Liam has never done anything like that before, before I pushed him to that limit. I needed to go back and talk to him. I needed to tell Liam that I was sorry. That everything was my fault.

"Can you take me home?" I asked and looked at Harry. I could see the confusion run across his face.

"I thought you didn't want to go back?" 

"I know, but I need to apologize to Liam. This whole thing was my fault." I told him and he made a U-Turn at the nearest stop light. 

"What happened?" Harry asked and looked at me quickly before looking back at the road.

"Liam and I got into a big fight." I said, omitting the part where Liam hit me. I knew if I told Harry he would flip.

"Oh." Was all he said. We were quiet for a few minutes until he broke the silence. "Was it about Florida?" 

"Yeah. That and he thinks that I'm spending too much time at work." I lied. Harry just nodded, accepting the lie I told him. I could tell he was thinking about something because his eyebrows were furrowed and he looked like he was concentrating on something other than the road. I knew we were close to my house and I could feel the butterflies in my stomach starting to flutter around.

Harry pulled up in front of my apartment building and as I started to get out of the car, Harry stopped me.

"I know you're lying about why you left." I sucked in a breath. "You know I hate being lied to." He looked at me, giving me the same look he hasn't given in a while. The old Harry was back. He smirked as I nodded nervously. 

"You will tell me when you're ready, but the longer you wait," he paused and whispered into my ear, "the harder the punishment. Got it?" I nodded and got out of the car. Shit. If I didn't tell him soon, then I would be punished, but if I told him, then he would come after Liam. I rushed to our apartment, trying not to think of what Harry was going to do to me. I unlocked the door and saw Liam sitting on the couch with his hands on his head.

"Andie?" He called out, his voice rough from lack of use. I nodded and ran over to him. He jumped up and met me halfway, pulling me close. 

"I'm sorry. I can't believe I did that." He whispered into my neck and squeezed me tighter.

"No I'm sorry. It was my fault." I said against his chest. We just held each other for a while. Some people would call me stupid and say that I shouldn't forgive Liam. But I couldn't throw away almost two years of my life on something that was my fault. I've known Liam for a while now, and I know he wouldn't do this again. I knew he would keep his word. 

"I love you Andie. I really do." He said after we finally pulled away. "We can celebrate after you come back from Florida." He smiled and I smiled back. 

"I love you too." I said and kissed him gently on the lips. He kissed me back softly at first, then slowly deepened the kiss. I wrapped my hands around his neck to pull him closer to me. He felt that we weren't close enough, so his hands pulled my hips into his.

Liam started walking into me, causing me to walk backwards until I felt the edge of the couch. I sat down and Liam kneeled in between my legs.

"Baby tonight is gonna be all about you." He whispered and I kissed him passionately on the lips. He pulled off my shirt in one swift movement. My panties dampened with anticipation as he reached behind me to unhook my  bra. As soon as my perky breasts were released from the confinements of my bra, Liam's calloused hands began kneading them. I groaned as his skillful fingers rolled my hard nipples, teasing me as he did so.

His hands slowly unbuttoned my pants and slowly pulled them down along with my underwear. He pushed my legs further apart and rested my thighs on his shoulders. Soft, feather-like kisses were gently placed on my thighs, inching closer and closer to my throbbing heat. He placed a few lovebites on my thighs and ran a finger up and down my slit.

"Fuck Liam. Please just touch me."

"Who?" He playfully asked as he slowly inserted his finger into me.

"Daddy please make me come." I groaned in frustration and pushed my hips into his hand.

"How do you want me to make you come?" He said softly, pulling his hand away from my eager core.

"Fuck. Your fingers. Mouth. And dick!" I moaned and he placed two fingers inside me. I relaxed as the tension in my core was finally relieved. Liam pumped his fingers in and out of me as his tongue made figure 8's on my clit. I arched my back, feeling my orgasm building.

"Fuck. I'm gonna come!" I groaned and Liam moved faster.

"Come on baby. Come for daddy!" He groaned as I felt my walls clench around his fingers. My thighs began shaking and my hips tensed up as I released the most powerful orgasm I'd ever had. My eyes were squeezed shut as I rode out my high.

Before I could open my eyes, I felt Liam inside me. He groaned as he trusted deeper and deeper inside me. I moaned loudly as Liam hit my spot. With every thrust, Liam brought me closer and closer to my second orgasm. I knew he was close because I felt him twitch inside me and his thrusts became sloppy.

He rubbed my overly sensitive clit and I came the second he touched me. He grunted and pulled out.

"Baby please finish me off." He groaned and I opened my mouth to Liam's hard length. His hips tensed up as I bobbed my head quickly back and forth, sucking hard as I moved. He twitched again and grabbed a fistful of my hair before releasing into my mouth. I swallowed every drop of him and looked up at him while I pulled his length out of my mouth.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me to my feet. "I'm sorry for earlier." He apologized again.

"Its okay, daddy." I winked. "Let's get cleaned up." I offered and started walking towards the bathroom.  Liam grabbed my hand before I walked away.

"I really don't deserve you. You know that right?" He pulled me into him and I hugged him.

"Babe. All is forgiven. Can we please move past this?" I asked and rested my chin against his chest so I was looking up at him.

"Yes babe." He kissed me quickly on the nose. "First one to the bathroom is a rotten egg!" He playfully pushed me and took off into the bathroom. I chased after him and ended up losing to him. We laughed as we got into to the shower and made love for the second time that day.

------------------------
A/N: hey guys! I'm sorry it took so long to update. I've been crazy busy with finals and stuff, but for the next few weeks I'll hopefully be updating more. I hope you guys liked this chapter and if you did, please vote, comment and share! With much love, Joslin