Chapter 18

"Come on Andie, just one more." Harry pushed. I groaned and took the last shot of whatever was placed in front of me. As I finished the drink, Harry clapped and grabbed my hand. He pulled me onto the dance floor and pushed our way to the middle. I have no idea how I was able to walk straight. The song that was playing just ended and some new song started. It started slow, then the tempo picked up.

I turned my back to Harry and pressed my backside to his crotch. I moved my hips to the beat and Harry's hands found themselves attached to my hips. He grinded on me from the back and kept control of the speed I moved my hips to. I bent forward a little, giving myself a little space from Harry. He didn't like that, so he pulled me right up against him. I made small circles with my hips and that seemed to drive Harry nuts. He groaned and whispered dirty things into my ear.

"Keep doing that and I'll have to take you right here right now." He whispered and I bit my lip. "You're just begging to be fucked now." I had a sudden boost of confidence and turned to Harry. I pressed my lips against his and reached my hand to palm him through his jeans.

"Fuck Andie. I need you now." He groaned as I bit my lip again. "I'm gonna fuck that pretty little mouth of yours tonight. No ifs, ands, or buts." He told me as he pulled me out of the sea of moving bodies. He didn't bother saying goodbye to Zayn and said a rushed goodbye to Benny as he pulled me out of the club. I struggled to keep up with pace.

As soon as we made it to the hotel, he rushed over to the elevators. When the elevator finally opened, he pushed me in. Harry pressed our floor and pushed me against the wall. His lips eagerly found mine and moved with each other passionately. His tongue ran against my bottom lip and I opened my mouth. Our tongues fought for dominance, but of course his won. Harry's hands found mine and brought them over my head. One hand held both of my wrists above my head and the other began exploring my body.

I groaned when his hand kneaded my eager breasts. I tried moving my hands away from Harry's, but his grip tightened.

"Oh no baby." He chuckled and kissed me again. Before I knew it, Harry pulled away and the elevator door opened. Harry walked out of the elevator and I rushed to my room. I had trouble opening my door because Harry kissed and sucked on my neck. When I finally opened the door, Harry pushed me against the nearest wall and continued kissing my neck. I started unbuttoning his shirt and pulled it off. I looked at Harry's bare chest. He had so many tattoos. I ran my hands down it, feeling the hills caused by his abs. My hand reached the top of his pants and I unbuckled his belt as quickly as possible.

"Eager are we?" He teased and I flipped us, then dropped to my knees in front of him. I looked up at Harry as I slowly pulled down his pants. I could see his arousal through his boxers before those followed his pants. His hard member flew out of his boxers and I took it in my hand. He was much bigger than Liam. I didn't know how I was going to fit him in my mouth. I licked a thick stripe from the base of him to the very tip. His head hit the wall as I flicked my tongue around the tip. I pumped my tiny hand while I teased him with my tongue.

"Fuck Andie. Keep that up and I'll have to punish you." I looked up at him and batted my eyelashes.

"Keep what up, Harry?" I swirled my tongue around him again. He ran his fingers through my hair and pushed my head further into his length. I pulled my head back and teased him a few more times. I hollowed out my cheeks as I bobbed my head back and forth, pumping the rest of him with my hand.

"I'm gonna fuck your mouth now. Got it?" He said through his teeth.

"Yes." I replied when I came up.

"Yes what?"

"Yes sir." He grabbed the sides of my head and began thrusting into my mouth. His groans came out faster and faster with each thrust. I felt him twitch in my mouth, and I started massaging his balls.

Harry moaned my name as he released into my mouth. I swallowed each drop and Harry pulled me to my feet. He picked me up, bridal style, and walked over to the bed. He gently set me on the bed and climbed on top of me. I felt weird because Harry was completely naked and I was fully clothed. Harry kissed me and one of his hands slipped under my dress.

"Mmmm. No underwear I see." He whispered as he ran a finger up and down my slit. "Such a naughty girl." He whispered before pushing a finger inside me. I moaned into our kiss and he pumped his finger in and out before adding a second one. I broke the kiss and threw my head into the pillow.

He curled his fingers inside me, hitting my g-spot as he started pulling my dress down with his other hand. My hips tensed up and he pumped his fingers faster. He added a third one and continued to finger me. His thumb rubbed my clit quickly as he curled his fingers in me again. This time causing my orgasm to build up quicker.

"I-I'm so close." I moaned through my teeth.

"Come on baby. Come for me!" He encouraged as his fingers moved faster than lightning. My walls tightened against him as I came hard. He pulled his fingers out and was about to pull my dress completely off, but was interrupted by a knock at the door. Harry grabbed his pants and threw them on quickly before opening the door.

"What the fuck are you doing here?!" Harry yelled. I fixed my dress and went to see who was at the door. When I made it to the door, Harry was being pushed out of the way by Liam.

"Liam what the fuck?!" I yelled.