Chapter 24

I walked into my hotel room and took a deep breath. What the hell was I doing? I couldn't be dominating. That was Harry's job. I bit my lip and looked around my room. I went into the bathroom and looked at my face. My makeup was still partially on, and what was on didn't look bad. My hair was in a ponytail, which was Harry's favorite. I'm pretty sure he liked it like this because he could control me easier, but not tonight. I let it down and it fell in loose waves around my face. 

I went back into my room to look at the clothes I brought. I grabbed my black lace bra, along with matching panties, and threw them on. I pulled my sexiest stilettos and the longest coat I could find. I found my black coat that barely reached my mid thigh. I tied it and looked at the time. It had been five minutes and Harry better be undressed and ready for tonight. 

I took a deep breath before pushing his door open. I closed the door, locking it behind me, then proceeded to the bed. Harry sat at the edge of the bed in his boxers.

"I thought I told you to be naked." I said, sounding a lot stronger than I felt. On the outside, I probably seemed like I knew what I was doing, but on the inside, I had no idea. I didn't know Harry could be so dominating all the time. I closed my eyes for a second, picturing him flirt with that Ashlee bitch. I was never really the jealous type, but after what happened with Liam, I guess I am. 

"Andie. I don't know what's gotten into you, but-" I stepped in between his legs. 

"But what? I told you to be naked right? So why aren't you?" I commanded. "And I guess I'll let that one slip. But from now on, I'm Ms. White and you'll only speak when I say so. Got it?" I pushed him down on the bed and he nodded. I turned my back to him and reached into his bag that he pulled the handcuffs from. I grabbed them and handcuffed him to the bed the exact same way he did to me earlier. 

He pulled against the handcuffs and I smiled. I pulled his boxers down and off of his legs. Harry still didn't know what I was wearing under the coat, so I decided to give him a little show. 

"Harry, do you wanna see what's under this coat?" I taunted him. "You may answer with yes or no." I instructed.

"Yes...." I began slowly unbuttoning the coat. I could see how much this was driving him crazy. I haven't touched him and yet he was still going crazy. I could see how much he wanted me by the look in his eyes. I allowed the coat to fall to the floor. I heard a low groan escape from Harry's lips. 

"Fuck. Let me touch you." He groaned and pulled against the handcuffs. I climbed onto the bed and leaned over him. I pressed my lips against his, but only for a second. When I pulled away he groaned. I smirked at him and unhooked my bra. He bit his lip and I pulled his lip from between his teeth.

"Don't bite your lip." I scolded. I looked down and saw that his member was begging to be touched. I moved down between his legs and began kissing his hips. I kissed everywhere, except the one place he needed. He thrust his hips in the air, looking for some sort of friction. 

I could see why Harry liked this. The power and control to do whatever you wanted. I loved it. I wasn't sure if I wanted to let Harry go. I got really close to his throbbing length and I could hear him suck a quick breath of air in, and release it in frustration when I didn't touch him. I sat up and bit down on my lip, knowing that he was going crazy. Another idea popped into my head.

I got off the bed and moved a chair to where Harry would be able to see. I pulled down my panties and sat down on the chair. Harry was looking at me with pleading eyes as I spread my legs for him. In any other situation, I would be too nervous to even do this, but right now I didn't care. I was still mad from him flirting with Ashlee.

I brought my hand down to my moist center. Harry groaned as I let my hand explore. 

"Don't you wish you could be touching me?" I moaned and Harry nodded frantically. I've never seen him this vulnerable. He was literally whimpering as I slid a finger in. I moaned softly and closed my eyes, imagining my hand was Harry's. 

"Please Ms. White, what ever I did to piss you off I'm sorry." He whimpered. He looked like he was going to explode any second now. I bit my lip, debating on whether or not I was satisfied with teasing him. I knew that this was his punishment like he knew spanking was mine. It turned me on, but it was painful. I wanted him to know that I wouldn't take anyone's shit anymore, even his. 

I decided enough was enough and grabbed a condom from his bag. I ripped the package open with my teeth and rolled the condom over his rock hard length. He groaned and closed his eyes as I rolled the condom on over him. I must've really been torturing him for him to feel some sort of release from something so simple. 

I lined him up to my entrance and slowly slid down onto him. We both let out moans and I could feel his hips tighten. I began slowly moving on top of him, placing my hands on his toned chest. Harry was far better than Liam ever was in bed. I never enjoyed myself like this with Liam. Sure we had some good times, but not as good as the ones I've shared with Harry. 

I knew both of us were close to our highs, so I decided to pick up the pace. 

"Would that Ashlee girl fuck you like this?" I almost growled.

"No baby. Only you." He groaned and threw his head into the pillow. I tightened around him and had the strongest orgasm I've ever had.  My legs shook and my eyes were squeezed shut as I came undone around him. I could feel him twitch and finsih inside the condom a few seconds later. I flopped down on top of him after we both were done.

"Andie?"

"Hmm?" I said, practically asleep on his chest.

"Can you uncuff me now?" He asked politely and I smiled. I rubbed my eyes and looked for the keys.

"Fuck Harry. I can't find the keys!" I said, but I had the keys in my hand. I could see him tense up. 

"Andie don't lie to me." He warned and I started laughing. I quickly went over to the handcuffs and uncuffed him. He instinctively rubbed his wrists and got up to get rid of the condom. When he came back from the bathroom, he joined me under the covers. I had my back facing him and could feel myself slowly drifting off to sleep. 

"Andie?" 

"What?" I angrily replied and felt him press his front against my back. He threw an arm around my side and pulled me closer to him. 

"Why were you mad?" 

"Because that Ashlee bitch was flirting with you and you were flirting right back." I stated bluntly and felt Harry laugh behind me.

"I wasn't flirting." 

"Mhm... Sure..." 

"I couldn't flirt with anyone else."

"And why is that?" I asked and closed my eyes again. I guess he didn't answer me right away, but I heard him a few seconds later. He probably thought I was asleep because I don't think he would ever admit this to anyone. 

"Because I think I love you." I waited a few seconds to turn to him and when I did, he was fast asleep.

"I think I love you too Harry Styles." I whispered before falling asleep.