Chapter 19

"Andie please." Liam tried pushing past Harry.

"Don't." Harry grabbed Liam by his arm and kept Liam from moving closer to me. Liam looked at Harry with baffled expression. 

"Or what? She's my girlfriend and I have every right to talk to her." Liam shook Harry off and proceeded to walk towards me. 

"Liam we're done. I told you this already." I replied as Harry grabbed Liam's arm again.

"I said don't Liam."

"What the fuck is your problem Styles?" Liam yelled and pushed Harry back. 

"I'm sorry I have a problem with guys who can't control their anger around women." Harry said back, calmly oddly enough. I've only seen Liam this upset one time and it didn't end well. I walked in between Harry and Liam and placed each of my hands on their chest. I gave each of them a shove, but they both didn't move anywhere.

"Guys. Can we please be adults about this?" I begged and I felt them both relax under my hands. "Thank you." I turned my back to Harry and looked at Liam. "Liam," I took his hands in mine, "we're done."

"Andie. I love you, please take me back." Liam fell to his knees in front of me as he begged for me back. "I regret everything. I've made mistakes, but so have you. We're not per-"

"I didn't slap you. I haven't been secretly sleeping with some girl for at least 6 months." I said strongly, trying to keep a grip on everything. I loved Liam. He made me so happy, but these last few months have been rough. I don't think I could go on with this anymore. Liam needed to see that we were over. He needed to realize that I was done with his shit. 

Liam wore a pleading expression, but I could see right through it. It took almost a year to realize that Liam was full of shit. His face showed compassion and remorse for his actions, but his eyes blazed with indifference and the satisfaction of getting away with his actions. He thought this time was going to be the same. He thought that I would forgive him and leave Harry. This time would be different. I was leaving Liam, but was I going to leave him for Harry? 

To everyone else, Harry seemed like this overbearing control-freak, but I think I was his soft spot. Sure he was overbearing and super controlling of my life, but when I listened, he was a really pleasant person. I really enjoyed being around him when he wasn't in C.E.O. mode. His laugh was one of the greatest things on the Earth, next to his smile. I've noticed that he is slowly but surely warming up to me and I love it. I could see myself with him some day, but if I was, I couldn't work for him. I couldn't be under his control. I needed to be free and he needed to be okay with that. 

"Stand up Liam. You look pathetic." I told Liam as he stood to his feet with a dumbfounded look on his face. "Liam. We're done. That's it. I'm sorry you made all these arrangements to fly out here, but it was pointless. I loved you. I gave you my heart, and you crushed it." I paused, willing myself to not cry. I couldn't break down, not in front of him at the very least. "I see right through you, and honestly I'm tired of your shit. I'm tired of telling myself it's going to get better, but is it better? You're obviously unhappy in this relationship, so instead of having to keep hurting ourselves, let's just end it." I said and Liam didn't say anything. He just stood there, looking dumbfounded.

"Did you not understand what she said?" Harry said from behind me. He wrapped his arm around my waist and I looked up at Harry. He kept staring at Liam intensely. I could physically feel the tension between them as they just stared at each other.

"Alright fine. You'll regret this Styles." Liam said as he abruptly left. I sighed in relief as soon as the door slammed shut. I felt like a huge weight had been lifted off my shoulders, but it felt like a huge part of me was missing. Liam has caused so much pain over the course of the last few months, but he has caused a lot of my happiness. He was the one who helped me get up when I was down. I loved the nights I would come home and there would be flowers for me. He would do the cutest things. 

I took a deep breath and realized all those things were gone. All the little notes in my bags, the flowers, the days he would make me breakfast in bed, or just hold me when I felt sick. They were gone. I felt my knees give out as I fell to the floor crying. Harry caught me right before I hit the ground and picked me up. He carried me over to the bed and gently set me down. I buried my face into my hands and cried. Harry walked away for a second and then I felt him sit next to me on the bed. 

"Here." He held out a tissue box and I grabbed one. I wiped my eyes and quietly blew my nose. 

"Thanks." I chuckled softly. "Sorry."

"Sorry for what? Crying? Andie look at me." His fingers pulled my face toward his. I looked into his beautiful green eyes and saw nothing but sympathy. "I know that was a big step for you. I was honestly a little afraid you were going to leave with him." Harry chuckled and continued, "But don't be sorry for crying. You're human who just lost a big part of their life. I would be a little worried if you didn't cry." He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and pulled me into him. I rested my head against his chest. 

I must've fallen asleep because the next thing I remember was Harry gently placing me down on the bed and covering me with a blanket. I saw him turn the light off and start inching towards the door, careful not to wake me.

"Harry...?" I mumbled in my sleep.

"Yes?" He asked and I saw his silhouette walk towards the bed.

"Stay with me?" I asked and pushed myself up on my hands, then turned on the lamp on the nightstand next to me. As Harry was walking towards the other side of the be, I noticed he was still wearing his outfit from tonight and I looked down to see I was still in my dress. I groaned and lazily attempted to unzip my dress. Harry chuckled from behind me and I felt his fingers push mine out of the way and unzip my dress. I rolled out of bed, still holding my dress to my chest, and walked to my suitcase that was on the floor. I pulled out a big t-shirt and a pair of boy shorts. I slipped on my pajamas and threw my dress on the floor.

I noticed Harry had pulled off his shirt and pants and only wore his boxers. He sat against the headboard and watched me intently. I suddenly felt self-conscious compared to him as I turned off the light. When I climbed into bed next to Harry, he pulled me against him, where my back was pressed to his front. 

"I hope you don't mind, but I like to be the big spoon." Harry whispered into my ear. I laughed and turned my head to look at him. "What?" He closed his eyes and nuzzled into my neck.

"Nothing." I said as I laid my head on the pillow. I felt the tears come up as I recalled the events of the evening. I let the tears fall down my face, trying to stay as quiet as I could and covering my sobs with coughs.

"It's okay to cry." Harry said and kissed my forehead. I turned over and wrapped my arms around his chest. I cried myself to sleep that night in Harry's arms. He held me tightly as I cried all night. He comforted me the entire night, not letting me feel alone and for once, I didn't.