Chapter 22

A/N: I'm so sorry it's been a long time since the last time I updated. I've been super busy and I've had writer's block. I'm gonna hopefully be able to update more, but I'm super busy during the week, so if I do, it'll be on the weekends. So hopefully I'll be able to keep up a little more and with that, enjoy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Harry." I mumbled into his chest. We had just finished having sex for the first time and it was amazing. Sure, he was a little rough, but in a weird, sick way, it turned me on. I mean I liked Mr. Styles, but I was beginning to like Harry more. When he asked me if he was too rough, I knew something had changed. I knew that Harry was beginning to feel something towards me. I'm not stupid. I knew there was something between us, but at first, I thought it was a dom-sub relationship. I had always questioned whether that was all he wanted or if he wanted something more. 

For those few months when Harry had backed off, I thought that was going to be the end of Mr. Styles. I thought we would continue our relationship as friends and if something more had come out of it, it was just going to be a relationship. I was obviously wrong, but I didn't care that I was. I loved seeing the domination and lust from power that emitted from Harry's beautiful green eyes. 

"Hmmm?" Harry replied, sounding like he was beginning to doze off.

"I'm hungry." I looked up at him. He looked down at me and groaned. "I'm sorry, but if there's anyone to blame, it would be you."

"And why would that be?" He smirked.

"Because you just fucked me." I smirked right back. "Hard." His expression was priceless. His face wore a mixture of confusion an'd sarcasm.

"And why was that, Ms. White?" When I went to reply, he stopped me. "Because some people have an attitude problem." I rolled my eyes and began getting out of bed. Once again, he stopped me by holding onto my hips. 

"Harry, I'm hungry and it's only 8:00. You can't tell me you're tired already." I decided to take a different approach to getting food. I climbed on top of him and straddled his hips. We were both still naked and I planned on using this to my advantage. I rubbed myself onto his length and kissed the spot under his jaw that drove him nuts. His hands were on my hips and his lip was between his teeth.

"I was planning on going a few more rounds tonight, but since you're so tired." I sat up and pouted. His eyes were glued to my body and I took my lip between my teeth. I could feel him stir beneath me. My plan was working. I jumped off of his lap and onto the floor next to him. I picked up his shirt from the floor and ran to the door, with my purse in my hand. Harry jumped up after me and caught me before I reached the door. He wrapped his arms around my hips and pulled me into him. He laughed as I playfully struggled to free myself. 

"Okay Harry. Let me go." He continued laughing and began tickling my sides. I started laughing hysterically and fought even harder to release myself from him, but failing miserably. 

"Harry! Please! Stop!" I giggled and he finally stopped tickling me. He placed his hands on my hips and I turned around to look at him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he pressed his lips gently to mine. 

"Get dressed, and we'll go get something to eat." He smiled and pulled away. I grabbed my skirt and quickly threw it on. I wanted to change into something more comfortable and since Harry ripped my other clothes up, I needed to go to my room. 

"I'll be right back." I told him and he nodded as he got dressed himself. When I got into my room, I quickly grabbed a new pair of panties, jeans, a long sleeve t-shirt and converse. I grabbed my purse and walked back over to Harry's room. He was walking out at the same time I was. He was wearing a white long sleeve with jean shorts that went a little passed his knees. He looked so adorable and so casual. I loved it.

He smiled as we started walking to the elevator together. He slipped his hand into mine, intertwining our fingers. I looked up at him and blushed. Harry has never shown any sort of public affection, but here he was, holding my hand. He just smiled back down at me and kissed the top of my forehead. We waited for the elevator and when it finally came, we walked in together. Harry pressed the button and pulled me in for a hug. I rested my chin on his chest and looked up at him.

"Okay spill it." I wrapped my arms around him.

"What?" He looked really confused, but it was so cute.

"Who are you and what did you do to the real Harry?" A grin formed onto his face and his cute dimples were showing.

"I don't know what you're talking about ma'am." The elevator door opened and an older woman walked in. She smiled and I expected Harry to let go of me, but he just held me.

"How long have you guys been together?" She asked, breaking the silence that had formed when she walked in.

"Oh we're no-"

"Not long," Harry looked down at me, then back up at her, "but hopefully that will change." He smiled and I turned bright red.

"Well I hope it works out." She smiled and we made it to the ground floor. We all walked out and Harry grabbed my hand again. I decided to throw my skepticism out and accept this Harry. 

"So, when exactly did we start dating?" I asked when we made it out of the hotel. He turned a light shade of red and scratched the back of his head. 

"I, uh, was going to ask you after dinner actually." He said. I've never seen Harry nervous. He was always so confident in whatever he did. I liked this new side of him.

"Well, I'd love to date you Mr. Styles." I smirked and started walking towards the pizza restaurant I've had my eye on since we got here.