Chapter 21

The entire ride back to the hotel, I felt my nerves kicking in. Butterflies fluttered around my stomach and my palms were all clammy with a combination of fear and nervousness. I tapped my leg impatiently in the town car and Harry placed his hand on my leg, stopping me from moving.

"Calm down Andie or you're just going to make this worse." Harry said calmly and I went to bite my lip, but stopped myself. He kept his hand on my leg and slowly started moving it up my thigh. Harry chuckled to himself. "You're gonna get it so hard tonight." He almost sung into my ear. I gasped at his statement and looked out of the window. 

Harry attached his lips to my neck and slid his hand between my legs. His hand was at my knee, but quickly moved up my leg. I grabbed his hand and put it on his lap. I knew this move was risky, but I was still mad at him for not telling me why he was mad at me. I could see the anger flood his eyes. He clenched his jaw. He relaxed as soon as we pulled up to the hotel. 

"Thank you." I mutter before being dragged out of the black town car. Harry's grip on my wrist tightened as he pulled me through the hotel lobby and up the elevator. Thankfully there was a family with little children, or else I know he would've done something right there and then. When we finally arrived to our floor, Harry let go of my wrist and proceeded to his room, which was next to mine. I tried to sneak into my room, but Harry chuckled. 

"Oh no baby." He pulled me into his room. "My room is where all the fun is." His room looked exactly like mine, with the exception of all the clothes and makeup everywhere. I wanted to go clean it up, but I was stuck here with Harry.

"What was your problem today?" I asked as he sat down on his bed and began taking his shoes off.

"What do you mean?" He retorted sarcastically and I rolled my eyes. 

"You wouldn't look at me. You barely talked to me, then as soon as you saw Zayn, you acted like everything was okay. What the fuck was that about?" I almost yelled. Harry jumped up and pressed his body against mine. He grabbed my arms roughly.

"Who the fuck do you think you're talking to like that?" Harry growled. "Unlike Liam, I won't take shit from you." I gasped, that was a low blow. I pushed back against his chest and he let go of my arms. 

"Fuck you Styles!" I yelled and started walking out of the room, but was stopped by Harry pulling me back towards him. He plopped down on the bed and kept a sturdy grip on my hips. 

"Strip. Now." He commanded. I just stared at him and he looked back at me with lust and domination. In the weirdest way possible, I was so turned on. I slowly took off my heels, then started unbuttoning my shirt even slower. I could see Harry getting frustrated. He stood up, then grabbed my shirt and ripped it apart, buttons flying everywhere. I groaned loudly. That was my favorite shirt. He left my bra on, but roughly yanked my skirt down. He sat down at the edge of the bed. I knew what this meant. 

"Come here." He ordered and I walked over to him. "Bend over." I just stared at him. Today Harry pissed me off when he wouldn't answer my questions, so I was going to piss him off by not listening to him. I knew it would only end up in me being punished, but I didn't care. I could never admit it out loud, but I wanted it. The time on the plane was the only time I didn't, but now I do. I wanted Harry so bad and he knew it too. 

Harry stood up and my eyebrows furrowed. No spanking? I relaxed a little, and let out a breath I was holding in. "Oh, you're still getting it. I just thought we might switch things up a little bit." He chuckled lowly and smirked down at me. "Do. Not. Move. Got it?" I nodded and he stared at me.

"Yes sir." I stated, almost robotically. Harry walked over to a bag that was near the closet. He grabbed it and brought it over to the bed. 

"Turn around." I stared at him and he groaned. "You really want it bad huh?" He smirked as he grabbed my shoulders and twisted them, so I would turn around. His hands left my shoulders and right when I was about to turn to see what he was doing, he turned me around again.