Chapter 32

A/N: So back to the regular story.
--------------------------------------------------------------

HARRY'S POV:

A few weeks have passed since Andie left. I stayed in Florida to make Lex's funeral arrangements. Lex's funeral was yesterday and today I was on a plane headed back to San Diego. All the boys came out to say goodbye, even Liam came. We didn't talk to each other, but in a weird way, him being there was slightly comforting. Until I heard him talking to Louis. I overheard Liam talking about how him and Andie were on the track to getting back together. He was always over at her house and that I really did a number on her. He said she lost so much weight and barely spoke. When I heard that, I felt whatever was left of my heart, which wasn't much, was completely gone. I left as soon as I could.

After Andie had left, I called Ms. Valdez, my receptionist, and told her that if Andie came by the office to call me immediately. That day, I received a phone call from Ms. Valdez and she told me that Andie said I could go fuck myself. That's my girl. I chuckled and thanked her.

As soon as I off the plane, I headed over to my office. I unlocked the door to find a letter on the ground. I picked it up and sat behind my desk to read the letter.

It read:

Harry,

Well first things first, I quit. Secondly, I just wanted you to know how I felt. I'm hurt. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't attracted to you when I first met you, but that's all it was at first. Just physical attraction. It wasn't until we actually started talking that I actually began to develop feelings for you. I was so stupid. I should've just stayed with Liam and worked things out. God I was so fucking stupid for loving you. I thought you felt the same way and now it's clear that you don't. I'm sorry I ever got involved in your life. I really did love you Harry. I loved you so fucking much and I would've done anything to keep you. But obviously I was just a fucktoy to you. All you wanted was sex. If that was it, why couldn't you tell me that? Why make me fall for you? Why did you have to tell me you loved me if that was all a lie? It's just crazy how fast the night changes with you. One minute you're telling me you love me and the next, you're telling me that you never did. Well fuck you Harry Styles. I hope you don't make the same mistake with your next assistant.

Fuck you, Andie.

I took a deep breath and set the letter down on my desk. I walked into her office, and to no surprise, it was empty. Well all of her stuff was gone. I went into the office and sat down in her chair. It still smelled like her in here. I needed to get her back. I touched my lips softly, thinking about her. The taste of her lips were still at the tip of my tongue. That was the thing I missed the most. I ran my fingers through my hair, thinking about the way she used to tug on it softly.

I jumped up and went into my office to grab my keys and wallet. I raced to my car and rushed over to Andie's apartment. I knocked on the door and heard nothing. I waited outside of her door for a few minutes. My mind running in circles her and me. Anyone in between is the enemy. I heard the lock click and the door slowly opened.

"Liam?" A small voice said from behind the door. Andie face went from curiosity to anger in 0.2 seconds. She tried slamming the door, but I caught it with my foot.

"Andie please, I know you're pissed, but please hear me out." I begged and placed my hand on the door to keep it in place. Liam was right. The full curves of her figure were gone. Sure she was still amazingly attractive, but she wasn't the same girl. And that was my fault. I did this too her.

"Harry, please. I don't want to go through this again. I just started to get better." She pleaded.

"Andie. I just need to tell you that I lied. I love you. I knew from the moment I met you that I would love you. That day was one of the worst days of my life. Did Liam ever tell you about Alexis or Lex?" I asked and she shook her head no, her body relaxing softly. "Lex was my first love. She was my best friend in high school and was always there for me. Long story short, Liam and her started dating and I hated it. One night I got really drunk and told her how I felt. She loved me too, but didn't want to break Liam's heart. Liam and I got into a really bad fight that night and I honestly don't remember it. A few months later, we started dating. She moved a little while after that and we lost touch." I paused and took a deep breath. "When we were out in Florida," I dropped my hands and reached out to hold her hands, "that was the best few days of my life. I guess Lex was in Florida too. She saw us together, it was at the beach actually. Later that night, she called me and said she loved me..." I dropped my hands when Andie didn't put hers in mine and a single tear rolled down my cheek, but I continued. "Then she said goodbye. I ran out of our room and had to find her. I ended up finally finding her, but I was too late. She killed herself." A few more tears fell. "I was there all night and day, and its funny actually, well in a sick sort of way. She wrote a letter to me and said don't lose you. She said she hasn't seen me that happy since I was younger. She said to never let you go. And I did. I'm so sorry Andie. That day, I was tired, I was upset, I was and am so fucking stupid. I can't believe I let you go. I can't believe I fucked up that bad. I love you so much. Please forgive me." I begged and a few more tears rolled down my cheeks.

From behind me I heard a few claps. "Great performance there Styles." Liam said and I turned quickly to face him. "Aw there are even a few tears! You're good, but she's not gonna take anymore of your bullshit. Can you see what you did to her?"

I went to say something when I felt a small hand on my arm. I instantly felt chills run through my body. I could feel the heat of her hand against my skin. My heart instantly glued itself back together.

"Liam. Shut the fuck up. You don't know anything." And at that moment, I knew I had my Andie back.