Chapter 28

A/N: Hey guys, just letting you know that this next update will be from my phone, so sorry if there are any errors or if its short chapter.

--------------------------------------------------

ANDIE'S POV:
The next morning, I woke up with a missing Harry. He wasn't in bed and his phone, keys, and wallet was missing. I bit my lip and got out of bed. I got dressed quickly and went into my hotel room. I looked around the hotel lobby and parking lot, still not finding Harry. I decided I should call him.

I clicked his name on my phone and immediately heard it ringing. I tapped my foot impatiently in the elevator as I waited for him to pick up.

"Hello, you've reached Harry Styles. I'm sorry I'm not available right now, but if you leave your name number, and reason, I'll get back to you as soon as I can. " I rolled my eyes and hung up.

*where are you?* I texted him as I finally made it to my level. I walked to my hotel room, and someone just shut Harry's door. I furrowed my eye brows and knocked on his door.

"One second!" He yelled from inside and I could hear footsteps near the door. I waited patiently as Harry opened the door.

He looked severely disheveled. His whole appearance was messy, which meant something was wrong. Harry was one of the cleanest people I know and for him to look like this meant something was wrong.

"Are you okay?" I asked and a sympathetic look formed my face. I put my hand on his chest and he slightly flinched, but slowly began to relax a moment later. He stepped back and pushed my hand lightly off of him.

"I'm fine." He scratched the back of his head and looked away from me. I knew that was a lie.

"Harry, please don't lie to me. I can help you with whatever you need." I practically was begging for him to let me help him. He looked so upset. Sadness wore deep into the creases in his forehead, but anger wore deep in his eyes.

"Andie, I have some stuff I... Need to figure out. I'll arrange for you to be taken home tomorrow." He told me softly. I know he was full of shit.

"That's bullshit Harry. You know it and I know it. So I'm not leaving until you tell me what's wrong." I crossed my arms and put my weight onto one leg. That's when I could see a switch go off in him. He went from depressed to enraged in a matter of seconds. 

"Andie! Can you take a fucking hint!? I don't need you anymore!" He yelled in my face and I bit my lip, trying to keep myself from crying. I looked up at him, trying to find some answers in his eyes, but all I could see were lies. 

"But I thought you loved me? People who love each other, need each other." I replied and could feel the tears pooling in my eyes when he didn't answer. "Was everything a lie? I bet you never loved me."

"Andie.....it's not like that...." He face softened and he extended his arms towards me, but I pushed him away. I really wanted to just run into his arms, but I knew I couldn't.

"Tell me you love me." I begged him. I didn't care how long it would take for him to get back to normal, if he loved me, I was going to wait. I would wait forever for this man. I loved him with all my heart. 

"Andie I'm sorry. I'm not capable of love." He told me while his eyes fell to the ground. He couldn't even look me in the eye while he broke my heart. What an asshole. I tried to swallow the giant lump in my throat. 

"Goodbye Harry Styles." I said through tears as I turned to walk to my hotel room. I looked back one last time and I saw Harry wipe a tear from his eyes. That single tear brought on a whole ocean of tears for me. I locked the door behind me and climbed into the bed. I pulled my knees up to my chest and cried.

Harry left a giant hole in my chest. I thought I was upset when the whole thing with Liam happened, that was nothing compared to this. I was crazy in love with this man and he made me believe that he felt the same way. I thought he genuinely cared about me. How could you tell someone you loved them when you didn't? Then that's when it hit me. I did the same thing to Liam, but he was cheating on me the whole time. I tried to convince myself that it was for the right thing, but the sensible side of me kept saying karma was finally catching up to me. All those times I let Harry touch me at work, I was still with Liam. I felt so stupid and horrible at the same time. I really wanted to call Liam and apologize, but that talk has to be something we do in person. 

*I'm coming home tomorrow. Can we talk?* I typed out to Liam. I read it over and over again. Even though it was a short message, did I really want to get sucked into this again? Did I really want to go running back to the man who slapped me and cheated on me? I erased the message and put my phone away. I got up to grab tissues and walked back to my bed. I set the box on the nightstand and just cried. I wanted to stop. I felt so stupid and used. When I finally stopped, I laid there on my back, all cried out. 

I must've fallen asleep, because I woke up the next morning to a light knock at the door. When I opened the door, I expected it to be Harry, but it was his chauffeur. 

"Hey." I croaked, my voice low and groggy. 

"Your ticket ma'am. Your flight leaves at one. I just wanted to give it to you early." He handed me a small envelope and I forced a smile.

"Thank you." I told him and he nodded as I closed the door slowly. My head was throbbing and my eyes felt puffy. I looked at the time and it was barely 9:00. I figured I might as well stay up and get into the shower. The hot water did nothing for me. Usually a hot shower helped me a little, but my whole body felt terrible. I got out of the shower and threw on leggings with a tank top. My hair was in a messy bun and I knew there was no point in wearing makeup. I looked at the time and it was about 11:00. I couldn't believe it took me that long to get ready. Even when I'm going to work, it doesn't ever take me 2 hours to get ready. 

Most of my stuff was already packed, all I had to do was throw a few more things in my bag. When I was ready, it was 11:15 and I decided I should probably head over to the airport. I grabbed the envelope and found the address of the airport. When I typed it in on my phone, a private hangar came up. I rolled my eyes and felt a little stupid for thinking Harry would make me take a normal plane. I walked out of my hotel room and looked to Harry's. The door was shut and the "do not disturb" sign was up. I was tempted to knock on his door and yell at him, but I was done. I was so done with everything at that point, I had no fight left in me. 

Harry's chauffeur grabbed my bags as I walked up to his car. I thanked him politely and got into the backseat of the car. I looked out of the window and bit my lip, trying not to think of Harry. I couldn't think of him. I couldn't start crying again. I'm in public. I kept telling myself and for some reason, that worked. I got onto the plane and curled up in a little ball on the seat. I really wished I wasn't alone. I slowly fell asleep, figuring sleep would be better than wallowing in my sadness. 

When we arrived back in San Diego, I sighed in relief and Harry's chauffeur drove me to my apartment. When I walked in, I was expecting a mess, but it wasn't. Almost everything was left the same. It was crazy to think that Liam and I only broke up a few days ago. It felt like it was ages ago and yet it hadn't been a week yet. I looked around to see what Liam had taken, and he took everything of his. I went into my bedroom and saw a little book sitting on my bed. I walked over to it and picked it up. It looked like a journal of some sorts.

"That's my journal. I wanted to show you how I really felt while we were together." I heard from behind me and jumped, dropping the book onto the bed.

"Liam..."I said quietly as I turned to face Liam.