Chapter 7

I went into the bathroom and came out to Liam halfway done with a caramel apple. I laughed and he offered me one in his other hand. I took it and bit into it. I hadn't had one of these since I was a kid.

"Thanks babe." I said and kissed his quickly on the lips. "It's been so long since the I've had one of these." I told him, taking another bite. I loved how the sweetness of the caramel mixed with the sourness of the green apple. Liam finished his before I was even half way done with mine. We walked by the bumper cars and looked at each other.

"Bumper cars?" We said at the same time and laughed. I gave Liam the rest of my apple as we stood in line for the bumper cars. We seemed to be the only adults in line, but we didn't care. Liam's arms were around my waist and his head rested on my shoulder.

"Better watch out babe." He whispered in my ear.

"Is that a challenge?" I challenged and the guy working the bumper cars told us to find our cars. I rushed over to the nearest one and plopped down into the seat. Liam grabbed the car across from mine and smirked at me. He brought his hand up to his eyes and pointed his fingers at me after, telling me he's watching me. I brought my hands up in the air defensively and mouthed the words, "I'm so scared." He laughed and a bell rang, signalling us that we could start.

I pushed the gas pedal down and steered towards Liam. A random kid T-Boned me and Liam bumped into another kid. We all were laughing and after a few minutes, the cars stopped. Liam bumped me a few times, but I bumped him more.

When we finished bumper cars, Liam put his arm around my shoulder and pulled me close. He kissed my head as we walked around the fair. We ended up near the games, and I saw the cutest teddy bear.

"Aw I had one like this when I was a kid." I told Liam and pointed to the bear. He smiled and stopped at the booth.

"What are you doing?" I asked as he pulled his wallet out.

"I'm gonna get you that bear!" He laughed and handed the guy a five. I was a basketball booth and you had to get a few small prizes before getting the big one.

"No Liam. It's fine." I said and the guy handed him a basketball. Liam dribbled it a few times and shot the ball. The ball went in perfectly and he smirked at me as he made two more and got a small elephant.

Liam handed the guy another $5 and repeated the process. I have never seen how good Liam was at basketball. He made the three baskets with ease. He traded in the small elephant for a bigger monkey.

Liam grabbed another $5 and handed it to the guy, who's name I found out was Luke. He looked young and had a blonde quiff. Luke smiled at me and handed Liam the rest of the basketballs.

"So how long have you guys been together?" Luke asked as Liam shot the basketball.

"A few months now." I smiled and Liam got ready for the last basket. He smirked at me and I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. The ball went in of course and Luke handed him the teddy bear.

Liam grabbed the bear and put it next to his face. He pouted in the cutest way when I rolled my eyes at him again. I gave in and kissed him sweetly. Luke rang a bell behind us as we kissed. We pulled away and laughed, thanking Luke sarcastically.

Liam and I walked around the fair and I suddenly got the chills. He looked at me and grabbed his scarf.

"Here babe." He wrapped the scarf around my neck and I kissed him passionately. I wrapped my arm around his neck and he pulled away after a minute.

"Save it for later baby." He whispered.

"Yes Sir." I smirked and wrapped my arm around his waist. We kept walking around the fair a little longer and passed the rides.