Chapter 6

Liam's fingers woke me up the next day. I felt his hand slide down my side and slip into my sweats. I heard him suck in a breath when he felt my lacy panties. I smiled and opened my eyes slowly as his finger ran up and down my slit. 

"Good morning." I said, well more like moaned. He said nothing as he kissed my lips. I moved my lips against his and pulled him closer to me. His hand that was in my panties moved up to my hip and squeezed it softly. I licked his bottom lip and he opened his mouth to mine. My tongue fought for dominance with his as I ran my fingers through his hair. 

I pulled him on top of me and he hovered over me, pressing his body against mine. I wrapped my legs around his hips and bit his bottom lip. He groaned and started moving his hips slowly into me. Even though we were still wearing clothes, I was so aroused. My nipples perked up through my shirt and Liam started kissing my neck. I knew tomorrow I would have a few hickeys, but I was so into it I didn't care. 

One of his hands made its way to the bottom of my shirt and tugged it over my head. He pulled away for just a second, while he took my shirt off. I pulled him back quickly, eager for his lips against mine. He chucked and took one of my breasts in his hand. His skillful fingers teased my sensitive buds as I bit down on his bottom lip. He groaned and pinched my nipples. I started kissing his neck and climbed on top of him.

I kissed down his chest and looked up at him as I moved down further. When I got to the waistband of his boxers, I could see the massive bulge forming. I smiled as I pulled them down, causing his length to fall to his stomach. I looked up at him as I took him in my hand. I started pumping my hand up and down. My head fell to his base and I licked from the bottom to the top. His head flew back against the pillow as he grunted.

I smirked and swirled my tongue around his tip. "Fuck Andie." He said through gritted teeth. I smiled as I took more of him in my mouth. I hollowed out my cheeks and sucked his hard member, while bobbing my head back and forth. He bucked his hips forward, causing him to go deeper in my throat. I looked up at him through my eye lashes and saw him bite down on his lip. 

"Andie I'm gonna come." He moaned. I moved my head faster as I felt him twitch in my mouth. His hands tangled in my hair and he pushed my head back and forth, picking up speed. His hands tightened around my hair and his hips thrusted as he came in my mouth. I swallowed every drop and when he finished, he tossed me back onto the bed. I landed on my back and he quickly opened my legs. 

Liam quickly removed my pants and he ripped my panties off. Before I could say anything, his tongue ran up and down my wet slit. I licked my lips as he started moving his tongue in circles on my clit. I moaned softly as he pushed one of his fingers in me. 

"Mmm so wet baby." He murmured into my throbbing heat. I closed my eyes as he added another finger and slowly pumped them in and out. His tongue matched the pace of his fingers. I hated when he teased me like this. I moved my hips, making his fingers move faster. He pulled his fingers out and his hands grabbed my hips roughly. I looked down at him and he looked up at me with the same look Mr. Styles gives me.

"Don't move unless I tell you to." I could hear the power and dominance in his voice. He was never like this. Usually I had to be the dominating one when it came to stuff like this. I nodded my head, waiting for him to go back to my throbbing center.

"Got it?" He said, grabbing my hips tighter. 

"Yes.." I said in more of a moan.

"Yes what?" He smirked. God this side of Liam was so hot. 

"Yes sir." He nodded and one of his hands rubbed my clit quickly. My back arched softly and a loud moan escaped my lips. 

"Mmm good girl." He said and dropped his head back between my thighs. His tongue replaced his hand and two fingers went back to pumping into me. He flicked his tongue around my throbbing heat. He was driving me crazy. My fingers tangled themselves in his hair, the way his were in mine. Liam's tongue replaced his two fingers and licked my center. His tongue moved in and out of me, bringing me closer and closer to my high.

"Fuck. Liam. I'm. Gonna. Come!" I said between moans. He brought up his head and pushed two fingers in me. The two fingers started pumping in and out of me at a fast pace. My hips tensed up and I closed my eyes.

"Look at me when you come." Liam said calmly. I opened my eyes as I felt myself undo around his fingers. He smirked and kept moving his fingers inside me. I closed my eyes, trying to catch my breath. I felt Liam climb off the bed and I opened my eyes to see him at the nightstand. He grabbed a condom and opened it with his teeth. I almost came again from that image. I could never get over how hot he was. 

He rolled the condom onto his hard member and climbed back on the bed, positioning himself between my legs. He rubbed the tip up and down my slit. 

"Stop teasing me Liam." I moaned and moved his head at my entrance with my hand. He smirked and I could see the domination fill his eyes again. He pushed into me a little, teasing me. He pulled out again, and repeated the process a few more times.

"Please. Liam. Just fuck me already."

"Please who?" He licked his lips.

"Please Sir. Fuck me." I begged and he pushed his full length into me. He didn't give me a second to adjust and just started thrusting in and out of me. I moaned and he leaned forward, kissing my lips. I kissed him back and he nuzzled into my neck. My hands moved up to his thrusting hips as my hips matched his movements. I ran my hands up to his back and dug my nails into him. He groaned and moved his hips faster. 

A familiar knot twisted in my stomach and my hips tightened. Liam groaned as my walls clenched against his hard member.

"Don't come until I tell you." He said through gritted teeth. 

"Hurry." I begged and his hips moved faster and harder. Fuck if he kept this up I was gonna come any second. 

"Now!" He grunted as we both reached our highs at the same time. He thrusted a few more times and flopped down next to me. We laid there for a few minutes.

"Are you sure that was your first time?" I asked, still catching my breath.

"Yup." He said, out of breath too. After a few minutes, I got up and started walking to the bathroom. 

"Are you coming?" I asked and he jumped out of bed and followed me into the shower.

When we finally got out of the shower, Liam went into the kitchen to get something to eat and I went into the room. I stripped the sheets off the bed and grabbed our clothes. I found my ripped panties on the floor. 

"Liam!" I yelled and walked into the kitchen. He turned and laughed when he saw me holding what was left of my panties. 

"These were my favorite!" I laughed with him and threw them in the trash. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed the tip of my nose. 

"How about I make it up by taking you to the fair tonight?" 

"I'll go get ready Liam." I turned around and he playfully hit my bottom. 

"That's 'Sir' to you." He laughed and I went into the bathroom to do my hair and makeup. I looked at the time and it was already 4:30. I loosely curled my hair and threw on my normal makeup. I changed into skinny jeans, knee high boots, a striped long sleeve and a black cardigan. November weather had been really confusing lately. It's been warm during the day but really cold at night. I sat on the couch waiting for Liam to get dressed. 

He came out wearing a light beige trench coat with a red scarf, a white shirt and jeans. He looked so sexy. He drove us to the fair and when we got there, he paid for it. I kept trying to get him to let me pay, but he said that he was apologizing for last night. I kissed his cheek and we walked into the fair hand in hand.