Chapter 30

A/N: Brace yourselves. I was crying while writing this.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HARRY'S POV:

I woke up to my phone ringing. I groaned softly and rolled out of bed, careful not to wake Andie up next to me. She was so beautiful when she slept. The way her eyes fluttered slightly and her lips that were slightly parted. Those lips were going to be the death of me. I loved her so much. I loved everything about her. For the first time in years, I was actually happy. 

When I looked at my phone, it was a foreign number. I didn't know who could be calling at this hour, but something told me to answer it. I threw on my robe and went outside in the hall.

"Hello?" I answered the phone and cleared my throat.

"Harry?" A small voice asked. I wasn't completely sure, but it sounded like the person was crying.

"Yes? May I ask who's calling?" 

"It's Lex." My heart dropped and I almost dropped the phone. 

"Lex? Is it really you?" I asked excitedly/ 

"Yes Harry, it is." She paused, "I know you have a girlfriend now, so I won't keep you long... but I just wanted to tell you that I love you and I never gave up on you. I will always love you and I don't want you to feel like this is your fault." Tears were pouring down my face and I could barely speak.

"What is my fault?" I asked and got no response. '"Lex answer me!" I yelled into the phone. No. No. No. Not my Lex. She couldn't be doing this. She had to stay alive. 

"Goodbye Harry. I'll always love you." She said and hung up the phone. I've never dialed a number fast enough and it went straight to voicemail. Fuck! Lex. Please, please be alive. I rushed back into my room and saw Andie still asleep. I didn't want to wake her up, so I quickly threw on jeans and a shirt. I rushed out of my room, dialing 911. I didn't know where I was headed, I just couldn't stay in one place.

I told the 911 operator what happened and cried in the elevator as I told her everything. I was shaking as I rushed down the stairs. Where was Lex? She had to be somewhere in Florida because she saw me and Andie together. I went to the hotel receptionist and asked if she was staying there. She wasn't here, so I decided to try the hotel closest to us. 

I went in and got a few weird looks from people but I didn't care. I rushed up to the counter and wiped my face.

"Sir? Are you okay?"

"Is there an Alexis Smith here?" I asked frantically.

"Sir I can't give that kind of information out." The lady said nervously.

"You have to tell me. S-she could be dying right now." I begged. "Please." The woman began typing quickly and nodded.

"Room 139. Third floor." She said and handed me a key. I ran to the elevator and waited patiently. I finally got to her room. I opened the room quickly and shut the door behind me. I went into the bedroom and couldn't find her. And that's when I heard it. The A-Team by Ed Sheeran. I stopped and I couldn't breath. I followed the music to the bathroom and of course the door was locked. Adrenaline pumped through my veins as I kicked the door down. 

"Lex..." I said quietly as I looked at her lifeless body. Her wrists covered in blood. Her beautiful body was soaking in a mixture of bath water and blood. I felt my heart break into a million pieces. Nothing has ever hurt me this bad. Not what happened to Gemma. Not my father. Not my mother. Nothing. I felt numb and fell to my knees in front of her. I held her hand carefully.