Chapter 23

It took Harry and I only a few minutes to make it to Mario's Pizza. We walked in and I didn't expect it to be a real sit-down restaurant. I was expecting a bunch of children running around, begging their parents for money for the arcade games, teenage couples in the corner, and at least a sports bar or something along those lines. My expectations were completely off. The restaurant had a nice, Italian feel to it, and was beautiful. There was soft, jazz music playing in the background, gorgeous flowers and there were many Italian paintings on the walls. 

Harry led me to the hostess's table. The hostess looked up and smiled at the two of us. Harry had linked our arms together, making it obvious that we were together. That was still a weird feeling to me. If someone told me a few months ago that I would be in Florida with Harry. Harry, my boyfriend. My boyfriend who was not Liam. Harry. Mr. Styles. I still couldn't get over it. I mean it's only been a few minutes, but still. I thought our relationship would never get to this point. 

"How many in your party?" She asked politely.

"Two." Harry replied.

"Follow me." She smiled and walked into the dining area. We followed her quietly as she led us to our table. Harry pulled the chair our for me and I sat down. He repeated the action and the hostess looked back and forth between us, like she was trying to figure out what the situation was. 

"You're waiter will be right with you." She smiled and walked back to her station. Harry looked me in the eyes and smiled. 

"I thought this was going to be a casual evening." Harry said sarcastically. 

"I feel so under-dressed." I whispered to him and he chuckled.

"You're one to talk. I almost always wear suits." He smiled as our waiter walked up, or should I say waitress. And of course, she would be hot. She was tall, toned and gorgeous. Her black button up had the top few unbuttoned, revealing her perfect cleavage. Her black jeans hugged her fit legs and her perfect bottom. Her long blonde hair was tied back in a perky ponytail. 

"Hello, my name is Ashlee and I will be helping you out this evening." She smiled extra big at Harry. Jealous ran through my veins. "Can I start you guys out with some drinks?" 

"A coke for me please." She nodded and leaned close to Harry.

"And for you sir?" I rolled my eyes as he looked at her. 

"I'll get a coke too please." She pressed her breast together and licked her lips. 

"I'll be right back." Harry nodded and then she walked away, swaying her hips a little dramatic if you ask me. I rolled my eyes and Harry looked confused.

"What's your problem?" He asked with a smug smirk on your face.

"Nothing." I replied with a clipped tone. I knew if I told him I was jealous, he would make it even worse, so I decided to keep it to myself. I knew that he would be jealous and I would probably get a punishment, if I flirted with a waiter. That's when a brilliant idea popped into my head. 

Ashlee came back with our drinks and set straws down on the table. 

"Are you ready to order?" She asked Harry, completely ignoring me. 

"Yes I am actually." I said, sounding more territorial than I had first imagined. She rolled her eyes and looked at me. 

"I'll take the personal pepperoni pizza please." I ordered, trying to sound as polite as possible. Harry's eye brow was raised in bewilderment. I smirked as I handed her the menu.

"And what can I do for you?" She bit down on her lip and Harry smirked at her.

"I'll just take a personal cheese pizza please." He handed her the menu and I tapped my foot in irritation. He was flirting right in front of me and seemed to have completely forgotten I was here.

"I'll go put it in." She winked and walked away. My jaw almost fell to the ground and I stood up. 

"Where are you going?" Harry asked me as I passed him.

"Bathroom." I said and walked away. I was so mad. I couldn't believe he was flirting with this chick right in front of me. I went into the bathroom and looked in the mirror. I washed my hands and dried them in the hand dryer. I rested my hands on the sink and groaned in frustration. I looked back in the mirror, fixing a few stray hairs. I decided I had been in the bathroom long enough. 

When I walked out of the bathroom, Ashlee was sitting in my spot and her and Harry were laughing. I walked over to the table and Ashlee immediately stood up. I plopped down into my chair and crossed my arms. 

"I'll go check on your food." She dismissed herself and walked away. I noticed Harry's eyes watch her as she left. I rolled my eyes and began chewing on my lip. 

"Andie stop." He warned and I bit down on it harder. I wasn't having it tonight, and if he was going to act like that, then so was I. He was about to say something, but was stopped by Ashlee bringing our food over. 

Harry thanked her and I began eating. We ate in silence. It was a little awkward, but it wasn't unbearable. By the time we finished, the restaurant was almost empty. When Ashlee dropped the check off, Harry paid and left a big tip. I rolled my eyes and after she returned his copy back to him, he smirked down. I looked at it and on the receipt was her phone number. What a sleaze. 

I walked out of the restaurant, sort of waiting for Harry. I walked in front of him the entire way to the hotel. My plan began formulating in my head. I was going to show Harry that when he steps out of line, that he can be punished too. 

As soon as we both got off of the elevator, I started walking towards my room.

"Harry. I want you to go into your room, leave the door unlocked, and be completely naked in 5 minutes." His jaw practically dropped. 

"What the hell And-"

"Did I say you could talk? And it's Ms. White to you." I smirked and walked into my bedroom, ready for Harry to figure out that I can play his game too.