Chapter 20

"Andie?" Harry gently woke me up. He was kneeling in front of me and I rubbed my eyes. 

"What time is it?" I asked, my voice raspy from lack of use. I cleared my throat and sat up against the headboard.

"It's a little past seven." Harry replied. "We have a meeting at 9:30 and I figured I'd give you some time to get ready." He told me and stood up. I just nodded and he walked out of my hotel room. I stretched and got out of bed, then headed straight for the bathroom. I jumped into the shower to wash yesterday off of me. 

So much happened yesterday. I found out that Liam had been cheating on me and ended it with him over the phone. I almost had sex with Harry for the first time. Liam flew out to Florida and ended up at my hotel room. I really ended it with Liam. Harry and I slept together, actually sleeping and not having sex. And here I was, getting ready for some meeting like nothing had happened. 

When I got out of the shower, I wrapped my hair up in the towel while I did my makeup. My eyes were still puffy from crying last night, but concealer easily fixed that. I had simple makeup on today, but it looked nice. I wore my usual foundation, neutral eyeshadows, eyeliner and mascara. I didn't feel like wearing lipstick today, so I settled for a light pink lip gloss. I looked in the mirror and smiled in satisfaction, feeling happy that I didn't look like how I felt. I really just wanted to crawl back into bed and cry some more, but I knew I couldn't. 

I pulled my hair out of the towel and blow dried it. I pulled my hair up into a simple, yet professional bun and went into my hotel room to get dress. I grabbed a white button up shirt and a black pencil skirt. I threw on my suede black stilettos and grabbed my black blazer, in case I got cold in the meeting. I checked my phone for the first time since Harry and I got here and I had 20 missed calls from Liam. I cleared them and deleted his number. 

There was a knock at the door, and I assumed it was Harry. I looked at the time and it was only 8:30. I walked over to the door and opened it to the C.E.O. version of Harry. He wore a black button up, with black pants, and black shoes, like usual. His hair was still a little wet from the shower and fell free around his face. 

"Ready Ms. White?" I rolled my eyes.

"Yes, Mr. Styles." I replied sarcastically and walked out of the hotel room with him and headed to the elevators in silence. We were all alone in the elevator and for some reason, there was tension between us. I felt really awkward and a little uncomfortable as Harry stayed silent in the corner of the elevator, looking down at his shoes with his hands in his pockets. 

"Is everything okay?" I asked and Harry looked up at me.

"Yup." He said with no emotion attached and went back to looking at his shoes. I was about to push, but the elevator finally made it to the ground floor.

"After you." Harry said and gestured towards the door. I nodded and murmured a small thanks and walked out of the elevator. Harry put his hand on the small of my back as he led me out of the hotel and into a black town car parked in front. 

The silence between us was killing me and I bit my lip in frustration. What was his problem? I don't remember saying anything offensive last night. I thought we actually were getting along quite well and things were going to change, but I guess not. I looked over at Harry who was staring at me with his jaw clenched. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion and he placed his hand on my chin. He pulled my lip from between my teeth. I rolled my eyes and pushed his hand off of my chin. I saw him tense up again. 

"What is your problem?" I hissed at him.

"We're here." He said as we pulled up to a large building. The building looked a lot like the one in San Diego. We got out of the car and Harry grabbed his briefcase, then started walking towards the building without waiting for me. I caught up to him and grabbed his arm, stopping him. He pulled away quickly and got in my face.

"This isn't the time or place to pull this shit." He growled and started walking away. I followed him in silence to the receptionist's desk. 

"Hello Mr. Styles. Mr. Malik is waiting in the conference room down the hall and to the left." The cute blonde behind the desk instructed Harry. She bit her lip, but for some reason, it had no effect on Harry. 

"Thank you," he said politely and started walking towards the conference room. I followed closely behind him and tapped him on the shoulder.

"Why didn't you freak out when she bit her lip?" I asked, but Harry ignored me and opened the door to the conference room. 

"Zayn!" Harry said cheerfully and Zayn from the bar stood up to shake Harry's hand.

"Harry!" Zayn looked at me, "Nice to see you again, Andie." 

"You too." I smiled and Zayn walked over to the large table and sat down at the head of the table.

"Please take a seat." Zayn gestured and Harry and I took seats next to him. Harry placed his briefcase on the table and began taking papers out.

"How are you guys?" Zayn asked.

"Great," Harry answered and I scoffed, "and you?" 

"Good...?" Zayn answered, unsure of my scoff and looked at me. "And what about you Andie?" 

"Why don't you ask Harry?" I said and glared at Harry.

"So let's get down to business." Harry said, not missing a beat. We all began talking about Styles Inc. and the future. I didn't know this, but Zayn ran the headquarters out here in Florida. It was interesting hearing the two of them go from friends to associates in a matter of minutes, then back to friends as we left. The entire meeting, I gave Harry attitude because he was acting like everything was okay, but seconds before the meeting, he was acting like he was mad at me. I hated when my parents did this to me, so for Harry to do this, pissed me off even more.

As soon as the meeting was over, Harry and I said goodbye to Zayn and walked out of the room.  Harry looked up and down the hall and then pushed me against the wall. One hand was on my hip and the other one was by my face.

"You're going to regret all that attitude you gave me." He growled.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I'm so sorry this chapter sucks :( This was honestly a filler chapter. I'm really sorry. I've had writers block, and a crap week (well weekend) so I'm sorry this sucks