Chapter 5

After lunch, we stopped by the local Target and I picked up a few things for my office. It was too plain and dark. It needed something to spice it up. When we got back to the office, Kim helped me decorate. We were laughing and having a great time when Mr. Styles walked in.

"Ms. Valdez, I need to speak to Ms. White alone." He said politely and she nodded and left quickly. I bit my lip and sat in my desk. 

"I like what you did to your office." He chuckled and looked around, admiring the decorations. 

"Thanks." I said in almost in a whisper as he walked to the side of the desk I was sitting at. Mr. Styles leaned against the desk and looked at me. 

"So how was your first day?" He looked down at me.

"Okay." I said and tapped a pen, focusing on that and not Mr. Styles.

"Are you okay?" I just nodded and he ran his hand through his hair. Why was he being nice all of a sudden? I haven't seen this side of him.

"Thank you for your hard work today. You may go home." He got up from the desk and went to walk into his office.

"Is that all? Or will you be calling me later?" I finally spoke up. He turned and laughed.

"No. See you Monday." He smiled and shut the door behind him. I had the entire weekend? Was this too good to be true? I grabbed my purse quickly and walked out. I wanted to ask about last night. I knocked on the door to his office and walked in a second later. He looked up at me and furrowed his eyebrows.

"What do you want?" The nice tone from earlier completely gone.

"About last night..." I walked up to his desk and he continued doing whatever he was before.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Mr. Styles replied, still looking at the computer.

"What the hell?" I threw my arms up in the air in annoyance.

"I'm really busy right now. So say what's on your mind or get out." He said bluntly.

"Is that going to happen regularly? Or was it a once in a lifetime thing?" I asked sarcastically. He didn't reply, but kept typing something on his computer.

"So no answer?" I groaned and started walking out when he stayed silent.

"Ms. White," I turned to look at him as he was getting out from his desk, "Did I say you could leave?" I didn't reply as he stood in front of me. Even with my heels on, the top of my head barely reached his broad shoulders. I looked into his eyes, seeing the happy green color turning black with lust and power. Fuck. 

"I have a boyfriend. What do I tell him?" I pushed, not breaking eye contact.

"You can't tell him. You can't tell anyone." He grinned evilly.

"And why is that?" I said, still not letting him get to me.

"Because you're mine." He said as he leaned down and pressed his lips against mine. I pushed him back and he stumbled, almost bumping into his desk.

"No I'm not. I'll be going." He laughed and beat me to his door. He blocked me from getting out and locked it behind him. 

"You remember that little contract you signed?" He paused, waiting for it to sink in. How could I be so stupid? I should've read it before signing it. A dark chuckle escaped from his lips as his hand rested on my cheek. 

"It's a good thing you're pretty, sweetheart." I rolled my eyes and slapped him, hard. 

"Fuck you." I spat and he just laughed.

"Is that an offer? Because you don't have to." His hands roughly grabbed hips and pushed me against the wall. He pressed his body against mine and his lips found my ear.

"Don't deny yourself. I know you want me. You did last night." I was speechless as he whispered into my ear. "When you go home to Liam tonight, think of me. When he touches you, think of me." His hand slipped under my skirt. "When he makes you wet, think of how I make you wetter." I bit my lip and he backed away from me. 

I relaxed and adjusted my clothes as he sat behind his desk. "Have a good night."  He said and began typing on his computer again. I rushed out of his office and pulled out my phone. It was only 6:30 and I wasn't supposed to get off until 8:00. Liam would be home around 8:30, so I figured I would go home and make him dinner.

I stopped by the local market and picked up the ingredients to make spaghetti. I wanted to show him I could be romantic too. I went back to the house and started cooking. By the time the food was done, it was about 7:45. I grabbed a few candles and set them on the table. I looked for the bouquet of roses he bought me yesterday and picked the prettiest one, then put it in a small glass vase. I decorated the table with left over rose petals and went into our bathroom. I quickly jumped into the shower, just to wash my body and reshave my legs. 

When I got out, I fixed my makeup and hair, then grabbed the sexiest dress I owned. It was a strapless, fitted black dress. I threw on my red pumps that I was wearing today and sprayed Liam's favorite perfume. I looked in the mirror and I had to admit I looked hot. I looked at the clock and it was 8:25. I rushed into the kitchen and made our plates, then set them on the table. I sat down after making sure everything was perfect. 

I grabbed my phone and started playing games while waiting for Liam. I was so excited for him to come home. My eyes kept looking at the clock and time passed by slowly. It wasn't until about 11:45 when I heard a knock at the door. I walked over to the door to open it and saw Liam, his tie was askew and his jacket was hanging over his shoulder. He smiled when he saw me, and stumbled forward to kiss me. 

"Hey babe." He slurred then laughed at his words. "You look s-shexy." His arms wrapped around my waist as he pulled me close. I could smell the liquor on him. I hated when he was drunk. He was a mean drunk. I pushed him away and walked towards the bedroom. He followed me and slammed the door behind me. 

"Wha-what's your problem baby?" He asked as he stumbled over his own feet.

"You know I hate it when you're drunk." I said, standing in front of him with my arms crossed.

"But baby. It was Niall's birthday." Niall was his best friend.

"I don't care who's birthday it was, you know I hate it."

"C'mon baby, loosen up a little bit." He wrapped his arms around me again and kissed my neck. "You know you want me." He whispered against my neck. My thoughts immediately went to Mr. Styles. Fuck. I was doing so good so far. I hadn't thought about him since I got home. 

I pushed Liam off and walked into our room and slammed the door behind me. I locked it and exchanged my dress for sweats and a tank top. I wiped my makeup off and threw my hair in a bun. I heard Liam knocking on the door.

"Baby I'm sorry." He said against the door. "Let me in!" I didn't say anything as I pulled the blanket off enough for me to climb in bed. The last time he was drunk, he yelled at me for sleeping around. He thought that I had slept with all of his friends, but I didn't. We got into a big fight, and I almost moved out. 

I drifted off to sleep and woke up around three in the morning. I decided to go see what Liam was up to. When I opened the door, I saw Liam had moved to the couch and was asleep. I went into the kitchen to clean everything up, but Liam did it for me. I turned around to see Liam in only boxers. I couldn't stay mad at him with the look he gave me. 

He rubbed his eyes and extended his arms out. "Baby I'm sorry." He whispered as I fell into his arms. I looked up at him and rested my chin on his chest. "Lets go to bed." I went up to my tip toes and kissed him softly on the lips.

Liam kissed me back and we walked into the bedroom together. I jumped into bed as he walked to his side and got in after me. I laid on his chest and he kissed the top of my head.

"Thank you for the dinner. I'm really sorry I was late, and drunk," was the last thing I heard before I fell asleep on Liam's chest.