Chapter 2

A/N: Hey guys! I know I just started writing a few days ago, and from what I've heard it's pretty good. Thanks for feedback, but I want to ask if you guys would help spread this to other people. That would be amazing! Thanks! With much love, Joslin!! 

Oh, and I should've said something in the beginning, but there WILL be dirty stuff throughout the story (obviously why it's rated R), so.... yeahhhhh.... Enjoy ;)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walked out of the interview all hot and bothered. Mr. Styles sure has something peculiar about him. I usually didn't like when guys were dominating, but Mr. Styles wasn't a guy I was going to like. I couldn't start liking him. For one, I just met him, and two I have a boyfriend. Thinking about Liam made me grab my phone in a hurry.

*Me too baby ;)* I locked my phone and began the 20 minute drive home. It was already a little past 7:00 and the traffic was average. I turned the radio on and "All About That Bass" was just starting. I danced around and started singing. I needed anything to get my mind off of Mr. Styles. I didn't want to go home to Liam with him on my mind. 

My phone started ringing and I grabbed it from the cup holder next to the radio. I know I'm not supposed to be talking on the phone and driving, but I knew it would be Liam calling me. I looked at the caller ID and it was a number I didn't recognize.

"Hello?" I said, in my "professional" voice.

"Is this Ms. White?" A familiar, low voice replied.

"Yes. May I ask who's calling?"

"It's Harry Styles. I know you are supposed to start Monday morning, but my other assistant just quit. So you start tomorrow." Did I not get a say? He's so demanding.  

"What time?" 

"8:00 in the morning of course." 

"I'll be there." I said, reluctantly.

"You'd better be. Well that's it. Have a nice evening."

"You to--"

"Sorry one more thing. Make sure you wear something appealing." He said and hung up. I bit my lip, feeling all hot and bothered again. I saved his number and changed the ringtone to know when he called. Thank God I was pulling up to my apartment. Well the one Liam and I share. We moved in together at the end of last year and were friends when we made that decision. 

I rushed to the elevator and tapped my foot impatiently. I let my long brown hair down from the clip that had kept it up. I finally made it to the front door. I took a deep breath before grabbing my keys. My hands were shaking as I put the key in the lock. Why was I so nervous? Liam should be the one who's nervous, not me. This wasn't my first time, it was his. I wasn't even that nervous for my first time.

A few seconds later I opened the door. A long trail of rose petals led from the living room to the bedroom. I smiled and blushed, turning a deep red. I've never had someone do something so sweet. I followed the trail into the bedroom. When I opened the door, I gasped. There was white Christmas lights hanging around the room and the rose trail stopped at the bed. On the bed was Liam and a bouquet of roses in his hands. 

He smiled at me, looking so proud of his work. "Do you like?" He asked and stood up to walk over to me. 

"I love it babe!" I said and wrapped my arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms around my waist and held me tightly.

"What was all this for?" I asked, genuinely confused. He would come home sometimes with flowers and chocolates. Or other times he'd randomly surprise me with really cute and creative dates, but he's never done something this big.